LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Thanks guys!

this is the worst most useless site ever. what are thinking, creating such a piece of crap

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by livesurfish View Post
    this is the worst most useless site ever. what are thinking, creating such a piece of crap
    Coming from a kid that also owns it and runs it with me.....

KOOK!!!

just kidding it could use a little work but good job otherwise

what are u talking about I don't evennow who u r

Don't listen to these old cranks...keep it up guys. Take the good advice and run with it, ignore the rest. That's my motto.

Good start, keep working at it, better photos and less surf predictin and you should be good to go, just post the forecast from here and SL and you are covered, use a more professional font on your text, less bubbly and kiddie looking, you know how much Wayne loves the kiddies, you know what i'm sayin? HAHA Keep up the creativeness dude
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Sep 13, 2013 at 02:18 PM.

Have you considered starting a monthy beach sweep or another beach project of some sort? Any project like this would not only help your local beach, but it could boost your site's image/traffic. You could post the date & times on your site, along with pictures of the project in action and the end result. I'm sure the Surfrider Foundation could point you in the right direction. If you call, ask them about their cigarette tubes for beach accesses. That's easy and very manageable.

Good luck, RI.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Good start, keep working at it, better photos and less surf predictin and you should be good to go, just post the forecast from here and SL and you are covered, use a more professional font on your text, less bubbly and kiddie looking, you know how much Wayne loves the kiddies, you know i'm sayin? HAHA Keep up the creativeness dude
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Have you considered starting a monthy beach sweep or another beach project of some sort? Any project like this would not only help your local beach, but it could boost your site's image/traffic. You could post the date & times on your site, along with pictures of the project in action and the end result. I'm sure the Surfrider Foundation could point you in the right direction. If you call, ask them about their cigarette tubes for beach accesses. That's easy and very manageable.

Good luck, RI.
    Listen to these guys RI and your site will get more hits for sure. Both posts are great advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post

Good luck, RI.
    Wow, we have received an intelligent transmission on this forum. Let's not make this a habit. :-)