LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Images
    Appreciate the feedback fellas.

Some of the better shows I've been to were Pink Floyd, Beastie Boys, The Avett Brothers, Slayer, Pantera, Fu Manchu, Wu Tang Clan, old school Guns N Roses, Tom Petty, Between the Buried and Me, Black Sabboth, Clutch, Pearl Jam, DOWN, old school Rage against the Machine, Nirvana, Manson, Suffocation, Neil Young, Willie Nelson, Skynyrd, The Smashing Pumpkins, Snoop, System of a Down, Meshuggah, Deftones, Radiohead and The Ocean. The one band I'm dying to see live but haven't yet would be Rammstein.

Phish a million times but noteably MSG 12/31/95 a few rows back
    Grateful Dead (ratdog, Further)
    WSP
    MMJ
    Burning Spear
    Midnite
    Israel Vibrations
    Toots
    Steve Kimock
    Zero
    Allman Bros (with ****y, not duane...)
    Carlos Santana 50th B day with rusted root
    Pearl Jam
    Bob Dylan
    buddy Guy
    Karl Denson
    McCoy Tyner (doing Giant Steps)
    The English Beat
    Ziggy Marley
    BB King
    neil young (crazy horse and solo)
    Steel Pulse

wait, i cant write ****y betts?

its his name! his name is ****Y!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    its his name! his name is ****Y!
    You'll never beat the Censor that way! Did you try to type and hit enter really, really fast?

Man, how you gonna make me tap into my hard drive when my RAM has been shott for years? Way too much happens in my life on an hourly basis to allow for any organized recall at a later date. Swear I've been rolling blank tape since the last time 18" inseam shorts were in style.

Let's see...PB&J will be very pleased my first concerto was in the presence of Kris Kross. Then it evolved to the annual Steve Miller Band until our entourage realized it was the same playlist in the same order. My first mosh pit was for the Sex Pistols' reunion tour. Gnarl. Saw Rage/Metallica/Fatboy Slim on a three-peat at Woodstock '99 when we paid a security guard $20 each after driving straight to Rome, NY from Boston after seeing sweaty wahines swarming Fred Durst on plywood that afternoon on PPV.

Chili Peppers opened by Foo Fighters before the Grohl explosion. Awesome. Method Man/Redman. Long Beach Dub All-Stars in 2k1 then Sublime w/Rome in 2010. Pearl Jam, Allman Bros., DMB 14x (chick Mecca) which is further qualified by once being opened by Beck who sang a Sprice Girls ballad, Poison/Warrant/Quiet Riot in 2k1 which was the jump off but I'd trade all of that to have seen Dee Snider & Co. play We're Not Gonna Take It just once.

You're testing me now...yeah, so Roger Waters solo in 2000 was the regime. Had an invite to GnR in '03 but blew off the Stage 5 Clinger for purpose of self-preservation. 311 at least once, maybe more. Austin City Limits all 3 days in 2k9 which was highlighted by Ghostland Observatory and honestly, the pain of seeing Kings of Leon was a fair trade for how spirited the girl was later that night. Happy to say no boy bands or NICKELBACK at any point, not even for a chick. Some things are just over the top.

I'm pretty sure Jethro Tull is in there somewhere and if not then I only believe so out of denial that I didn't see a band I was into for so long. Billy Joel was very good. Rancid and a host of other punk bands that are a mental mosaic at this point. The Toadies in downtown Dallas on St. Patrick's Day is so high up there just on their pure value not to mention the way the wahines were treating us Northmen that day. All-time team.

Butthole Surfers and a few other bands to be named later that rocked with them. I think Ozzie is in there somewhere. Jane's Addiction. Circle Jerks. G Love. Rob Zombie (sick). A schittload of rap/hip-hop that I can't quite place at the moment. Aerosmith. Journey. Tool, I think.

A lot of festivals. A lot. Some acts already named. Every good country artist at least 3x and that ranges from popular all the way to Texas country seeing Pat Green in a very small venue twice.

I've been to too many shows, brahs. It was my thing to do for a long time. I'm way too in the moment to think back so far like you guys do. I don't know how you do it. All I can see is the next set coming in and what my next high-protein meal is going to be. Not arenas and lawns I charged victorious in years past.

Stopped going to many shows about 5 or so years ago and now I just go to a lot of games. Playoff games and big games. Sporting events are my bag these days. Even started recently going to lifestyle events like the sick surf comp/festival the last 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Man, how you gonna make me tap into my hard drive when my RAM has been shott for years? Way too much happens in my life on an hourly basis to allow for any organized recall at a later date. Swear I've been rolling blank tape since the last time 18" inseam shorts were in style.

Let's see...PB&J will be very pleased my first concerto was in the presence of Kris Kross. Then it evolved to the annual Steve Miller Band until our entourage realized it was the same playlist in the same order. My first mosh pit was for the Sex Pistols' reunion tour. Gnarl. Saw Rage/Metallica/Fatboy Slim on a three-peat at Woodstock '99 when we paid a security guard $20 each after driving straight to Rome, NY from Boston after seeing sweaty wahines swarming Fred Durst on plywood that afternoon on PPV.

Chili Peppers opened by Foo Fighters before the Grohl explosion. Awesome. Method Man/Redman. Long Beach Dub All-Stars in 2k1 then Sublime w/Rome in 2010. Pearl Jam, Allman Bros., DMB 14x (chick Mecca) which is further qualified by once being opened by Beck who sang a Sprice Girls ballad, Poison/Warrant/Quiet Riot in 2k1 which was the jump off but I'd trade all of that to have seen Dee Snider & Co. play We're Not Gonna Take It just once.

You're testing me now...yeah, so Roger Waters solo in 2000 was the regime. Had an invite to GnR in '03 but blew off the Stage 5 Clinger for purpose of self-preservation. 311 at least once, maybe more. Austin City Limits all 3 days in 2k9 which was highlighted by Ghostland Observatory and honestly, the pain of seeing Kings of Leon was a fair trade for how spirited the girl was later that night. Happy to say no boy bands or NICKELBACK at any point, not even for a chick. Some things are just over the top.

I'm pretty sure Jethro Tull is in there somewhere and if not then I only believe so out of denial that I didn't see a band I was into for so long. Billy Joel was very good. Rancid and a host of other punk bands that are a mental mosaic at this point. The Toadies in downtown Dallas on St. Patrick's Day is so high up there just on their pure value not to mention the way the wahines were treating us Northmen that day. All-time team.

Butthole Surfers and a few other bands to be named later that rocked with them. I think Ozzie is in there somewhere. Jane's Addiction. Circle Jerks. G Love. Rob Zombie (sick). A schittload of rap/hip-hop that I can't quite place at the moment. Aerosmith. Journey. Tool, I think.

A lot of festivals. A lot. Some acts already named. Every good country artist at least 3x and that ranges from popular all the way to Texas country seeing Pat Green in a very small venue twice.

I've been to too many shows, brahs. It was my thing to do for a long time. I'm way too in the moment to think back so far like you guys do. I don't know how you do it. All I can see is the next set coming in and what my next high-protein meal is going to be. Not arenas and lawns I charged victorious in years past.

Stopped going to many shows about 5 or so years ago and now I just go to a lot of games. Playoff games and big games. Sporting events are my bag these days. Even started recently going to lifestyle events like the sick surf comp/festival the last 3 days.
    paddle out in the middle of a heat! post which one first. the worst you'd get charged with is trespassing. minor. $100 restitution fine, but your an instant legend forever! you'd be in every surf mag and on every website.

Led Zepp...

Best
    Band
    Ever

Cool seg from KenCen Honors ... def needs volume...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e2fJfiddx4

Old school here:

Trenton City Gardens 85-87:
    Murphys Law
    Operation Ivy
    The Exploited (Bus got flipped in the parking lot)
    GBH
    Warzone
    The Ramones
    Rollins Band (Hot Animal Machine)

AC Elks Lodge:
    Battalion of Saints
    Decontrol
    Dead Milkmen

Social Distortion from the east coast to west coast since 88

Sublime at The Stone Pony -epic

Great thread...