LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahhh... Finally

Ahhh... Finally

Let's all say it together now, "Ahhh, finally!"

Who else scored this morning? Was out from 6am-8am and got perfect, glassy waist to shoulder high peelers... If only I didn't work I'd be out there all day.

...and the best part about it is the bennies and kooks are gone! Nothing better than empty Fall breaks in NJ.

like knee and weak where i was.

Yesterday mid-day was good here in FL and the waves had more energy than usual. This morning there were still some long period lines but was closing out due to the low-tide (our beach is just horrible at handling outgoing tide/ low tide this season).

I hear ya about work. I did dawnpatrol this morning, and those two hours just flew by so quick. I wish I could be there all day.

Drove by the beach on my way to work at 6am. Still breaking way too close to shore to get much of a ride. It's supposed to improve from now until tomorrow night, so many hours of shredding gnar will take place.

The anticipation is killing me. I have an anxious stomach ache and work is going by slow.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I hear ya about work. I did dawnpatrol this morning, and those two hours just flew by so quick. I wish I could be there all day.
    Dude, this is how rumors get started! J/K Glad you "scored" some DP, was looking fun on the cams, leaving tonight so will be in the water at sunrise

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dude, this is how rumors get started! J/K Glad you "scored" some DP, was looking fun on the cams, leaving tonight so will be in the water at sunrise
    haha, go get some. Beware of the Jellyfish infestation

I got out before school this morning. I only got to surf from 6 to 7 but definitely got some really fun shoulder high sets all to myself

^^^ So the water wasn't overly salty after all?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    haha, go get some. Beware of the Jellyfish infestation
    If I cover myself in jelly (grape preferably) beforehand they won't be able to detect my presence

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    ^^^ So the water wasn't overly salty after all?
    It was salty as sh!t.