LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Hurley Pro Live!

http://www.thehurleypro.com/live/surf/hd

Starts tomorrow and, given the forecast, they will probably run straight through.

I will continue shuffling my FS team, but the smaller Trestles is the more unpredictable it will be.

Get ready folks, they're probably going to run it in an hour or so. Screw grab-ass NFL, it's Hurley Pro Time!

Here's my FS team:
    Jimmy
    ADS
    Jordy
    DoubleJ
    Dino's Kid
    Holy Toledo
    Natty
    Dane

Raoni as alt.

Images
    Is anyone else having trouble with the site? It keeps giving me an error message. I got the feed to load once but it won't do **** now.

its not working for me either. I keep getting a "PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/vhosts/thehurleypro.com/includes/lock.inc)" message

yup. not happening

Service unavailable. I guess they haven't gotten their act together yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingAddict View Post
    its not working for me either. I keep getting a "PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/vhosts/thehurleypro.com/includes/lock.inc)" message
    Gotta love it. The ASP can broadcast perfectly from some remote island in the south Pacific, but put a contest in California and they can't even get enough bandwidth to stream effectively. Really pathetic.

BTW, it's working now. Must've had to coax the gerbils back onto the wheel

I know they couldn't, but they should have run it yesterday or Friday. Great HH waves, super clean, so many barrels. I got in the water a little after 7am this morning and it was sunny and little hazy. Really lully in between sets, but there were a couple of good ones. Nothing like the last two days though. Then about 9-9:30 the fog bank rolled in as quickly I've ever seen it. Within 5 minutes you couldn't see 30 yds, always so weird surfing in that. It's way smaller, crumbly and mushier today than it has been, too bad. Fun weekend though.

Guess it got worse, 2 miles from the beach it's sunny and clear!

Now all I have to watch is the Chargers imploding. : (
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Sep 15, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Slater just took out Dane! I had Dane on my team too... At least I have Slates too