LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    this contest is like watching paint dry..zzzz

wow rd 3 and i only got Taj and Nat left...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilman Photography View Post
    wow rd 3 and i only got Taj and Nat left...

Sorry bru.... Nat's out too, but don't feel bad--I'm also getting destroyed.

Wow! J.W. killed it at the end!

What about Greg pulling a Kelly with a few secs. Left!

Great afternoon also. You guys know way more than me about how they judge these but this afternoon looked entirely inconsistent with the scoring compared to the morning and within Round 4 itself. A 9.57 for that? Then Fanning doesn't even break 9 on that wave he dominated. Tell me what I'm missing so I know. Wilson is still the most on point of any surfer throughout the week. You may see an influx of ASP talent heading to train in Oregon after this.

Fanning/Wilson/Guda/Smith in the semis if the Russian judges are kept at bay. Taj is a sleeper if you want a fifth.

Fine, fine swallow tail all afternoon. Legs for days. Mesh hats on blondes are at least half as good as mesh bikinis on blondes. And that's a scientific fact!!

im happy to see pat g beat Kelly.i always root for the underdog.jules did some amazing airs in the crappy conditions offered.at the end of the heat,i noticed a hundred heads bobbing in the shorebreak,i thought they were surfing uppers,but once the bell rang they crowded around Julian.thats some scary shyt,having 100 people surround u before u get out the water lol.but that's how it is when they throw an asp event at your local spot.i can see why people get mad.imagine its pumping at your spot,then u get kicked out the water and cant go back in til the contest is over..kinda like summer!!

Images
    Julian had a gnarly heat. I'd like to see him win the event. I agree with him though, I thought that shove it should have been scored higher than it was.

I thought the judging was a little wacky as well. How about the party wave with Julian! Figures guy on back side ate it immediately. I liked that all the guys were pretty accommodating to the fans.

Taj made the Final... Julian is up against Bourez right now...
    Funny that Red Bull did the 21 DAYS videos with Julian and Taj and they may come up against each other

Taj-Wilson will be the final. Gonna be sick. Taj wants it bad to silence the haters, Julian is the specimen. Sick.

If you count my calling Taj the sleeper/dark horse fifth wheel for the semis, I called three out of four. Erock- get me in the fantasy league next time brah!!