LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    OceanO why is it you insist Yankee and I are the same person? Just because we both have differing opinions from you does not mean we are the same person. We do not need multiple screen names since we did not get banned under one then create another one hours later like you sir. Your posts here just further prove my point that you like to jump in and post antagonizing crap. Hell you even jumped on DawnPatrolSUP for no reason then call me out when I have not even posted in this thread.
    so sensitive today. you re-up on meds? good for you. still stuck on the infraction/banning stuff? please don't hurt yourself over it. we need you and your multiple profiles here. gets boring when your not threatening and running people down with your super cool, just learned to surf SI frat.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    Grab a diesel van or truck with a cap and convert it to bio-diesel. A buddy of mine and his friend did this and traveled down the East coast to Florida, then west across Route 10 to California, and then south into Mexico. They built bunks in the bed of the truck for four of them. They had one 55 gallon drum connected to the fuel line and a second to filter oil that they were able to collect. It sounds like it was a pain to be stopping at fast food joints left and right asking for their oil and getting rejected. But the cool thing is enough of them said yes that they never had to buy fuel! I probably wouldn't go this route b/c I'm not very mechanically inclined but I think the kits only cost $1,000, so if you're on a tight budget it could be worth it. Just my $0.02.
    It's a great concept but not as easy and cheap as you may think to complete the conversion unless you or a buddy know your way around diesel engines. That and it's not the simplest to stroll up to Jack in the Box and say "gimme your corn oil, brah!" It is nice to get "free" fuel on the reg once you've got enough of it already to pay off the conversion. Then again, the time needed to chase down fatty food chain refuse costs money in essence. Also, if you've ever driven distances in a petroleum diesel you know the need to plan out your fuel stops according to location of diesel stations. Imagine needing to fuel up and Wendy's says no and you don't have a diesel station in proximity...you're not stoked.

    If you're driving in warmer climates and are mechanical, it's not a bad idea. I looked into this for a while since I've got a vehicle that pisses diesel at poor mileage.

    AND...to the brah that mentioned the San Clemente area being a great place with cool people, I fully support that statement.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nor Cal via Florida via NJ
    Posts
    12
    I think one fatality down by vandenburg AFB, but that was central coast. There have been maybe four incidents of sharks bumping kayaks and surfers around here so far ........at least that I heard of. Two years ago Dusty Payne was surfing at the SF search contest and got out of the water mid heat because he said the biggest shark he ever saw was buzzing around him.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    hatred......nah, only angry. i laugh while i type. what a sad little man me. your to funny cupcake.
    i love everybody. peace on earth.
    I'm seeing that someone is foaming at his chicken lips regarding the white van purple velour freaks for hayzeus; then the bourbon starts to flow; then the typing on SI Surfing Forum; then the resultant posts that are complete drivelcrap, as well as personal attacks on anyone & everyone, typing about nothing to do with surfing and how many people are hated and how people have double or triple IP addresses & fake nom de plumes.

    Whew! I'm tired just looking at the list of hater stuff from oceano-no-go-flow-ho.

    Well, look for something positive, sparky: you could try to challenge archy for king of conspirators (except he's very smart and you, well....not so much). What did the Scarecrow sing... something about having a brain...?
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    personal attacks on anyone & everyone, typing about nothing to do with surfing and how you hate people, how people have double or triple IP addresses & fake nom de plumes.
    this perfectly describes the vast majority of your posts. never once have you posted about surfing or anything interesting. same old judgmental attack lines over and over. you only post when your little crossdresser ego feels the need to be superior. your not even good at being a hater. i bet you have pics of me all over the padded walls that surround you.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    giggle giggle. come on SUP....i know you might be a Tampa Bay metrosexual who's wife buys him china pop-outs out of guilt from what she does when he's at work......but i thought you could heckle a little better then what you've put out lately. besides, what happened to the SI police/babysitter/brown noser gig?

    you do know Wayne is yankee's dad.

    come on yankee....say defcon again...f*ckin dork. lol. your prob sitting alone typing your weak heckling naked with a dog licking butter off your balls.
    Attachment 8829

    you know Wayne is Yankee's dad?
    Ah c'mon you know that was good. Only reason you're giving me sh*t is because Yankee thought it was funny too, and you can't possibly agree with him to save your life can you?

    Or is it that you had a traumatic experience as a young alter boy, in a white van, with crush velvet interior and a blow up mattress, the smell of latex and massage lotion, yeah, those were the days weren't they Ocean-O-face?

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Ah c'mon you know that was good. Only reason you're giving me sh*t is because Yankee thought it was funny too, and you can't possibly agree with him to save your life can you?

    Or is it that you had a traumatic experience as a young alter boy, in a white van, with crush velvet interior and a blow up mattress, the smell of latex and massage lotion, yeah, those were the days weren't they Ocean-O-face?
    agreeing with yankee/rcarter could save my life? you always develop a crush on SI posters SUP. you still beating off to Emass's posts. you creep him out.

    doesn't your court order restrain you from the mention of young boys and such? did you really sit there and plot out a molester van setup? your gross.

    oh the things your shameless wife does when your away. lonely, sexually unfulfilled, depressed Tampa Bay wives do some crazy things when they're metro-sexual husbands are a work. she got you the china popout you'd been eyeballing half outta guilt (she's naughty mid-morning!) and half in the hopes you'd go straight...but it's just an expensive wall decoration because you don't surf.

    how have the waves been in Tampa Bay?
    Last edited by OceanO; Sep 17, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    agreeing with yankee/rcarter could save my life? you always develop a crush on SI posters SUP. you still beating off to Emass's posts. you creep him out.

    doesn't your court order restrain you from the mention of young boys and such? did you really sit there and plot out a molester van setup? your gross.

    oh the things your shameless wife does when your away. lonely, sexually unfulfilled, depressed Tampa Bay wives do some crazy things when they're metro-sexual husbands are a work. she got you the china popout you'd been eyeballing half outta guilt (she's naughty mid-morning!) and half in the hopes you'd go straight...but it's just an expensive wall decoration because you don't surf.

    how have the waves been in Tampa Bay?
    I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't make out what you were saying through the ball gag you have stuffed in your pie hole. Maybe getting in that van wasn't such a good idea now was it? Now look what you've become. You can't even get that smell of latex off you now can you? But your use to it by now, i know. You're taking out all your angst on the wrong people, it's the white van driving types you should be after pal, they did this to you...

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't make out what you were saying through the ball gag you have stuffed in your pie hole. Maybe getting in that van wasn't such a good idea now was it? Now look what you've become. You can't even get that smell of latex off you now can you? But your use to it by now, i know. You're taking out all your angst on the wrong people, it's the white van driving types you should be after pal, they did this to you...
    desperate SUP. desperate. you've gotta be the biggest dork on SI. your kinda like a metro version of michael scott. it's gotta be tough being you.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    desperate SUP. desperate. you've gotta be the biggest dork on SI. your kinda like a metro version of michael scott. it's gotta be tough being you.
    You keep saying the word metro-sexual like someone who's very familiar with this term. Wasn't it Wayne that got you started on that train? Oh no, that wasn't it, he was PULLING the train, now it all makes sense.