LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You keep saying the word metro-sexual like someone who's very familiar with this term. Wasn't it Wayne that got you started on that train? Oh no, that wasn't it, he was PULLING the train, now it all makes sense.
    just obvious from what you say. even dudes you try to PM constantly think your metro or a closet queen

how the surf in Tampa Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kma View Post
    I think one fatality down by vandenburg AFB, but that was central coast. There have been maybe four incidents of sharks bumping kayaks and surfers around here so far ........at least that I heard of. Two years ago Dusty Payne was surfing at the SF search contest and got out of the water mid heat because he said the biggest shark he ever saw was buzzing around him.
    Realistically, the bumps could have been from another creature unless the people actual saw the beast. I'm not an expert on sharks, but if it were a white shark I don't think it would be a bump. Aren't they sort of all or nothin'? I'm a huge pansy when it comes to sea predators so I'm trying to convince myself that the threat there isn't all that bad. I have nothing to worry about at home in ME...no GW's around these beaches, just aggressive Quebecois.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    just obvious from what you say. even dudes you try to PM constantly think your metro or a closet queen

how the surf in Tampa Bay?
    Who do I constantly try to PM, obviously you're making stuff up. Surfin Tampa Bay is killer though, you shoulda been here yesterday.

Who do I constantly try to PM, obviously you're making stuff up. Surfin Tampa Bay is killer though, you shoulda been here yesterday.
    thought you were the self-righteous overlord of keeping SI posts dorky and polite? your bid to become a moderator fall though?

no need to make stuff SUP. going at it with you is too easy and boring. i actually feel bad cause you seem like the kind of dude who spent a lot of time alone and a lot of time crying to therapists about it. your poor parents.....

im done with the heckle sesh. boring at this point. PJB could resurrect NJshredmachine and fix that...but noooo.

wish there was actually an interesting surf related thread on this forum that wouldn't get taken over over by the SI donkey frat. oh well, when in Rome......

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    thought you were the self-righteous overlord of keeping SI posts dorky and polite? your bid to become a moderator fall though?

no need to make stuff SUP. going at it with you is too easy and boring. i actually feel bad cause you seem like the kind of dude who spent a lot of time alone and a lot of time crying to therapists about it. your poor parents.....

im done with the heckle sesh. boring at this point. PJB could resurrect NJshredmachine and fix that...but noooo.

wish there was actually an interesting surf related thread on this forum that wouldn't get taken over over by the SI donkey frat. oh well, when in Rome......
    Like I said, you have resorted to making things up that aren't true. You lose.

Images
    I am, nor ever have been, any form of NJSHREDMACHINE. I've never played a character on here. My other stage names on here were purely due to bannings, just as yourselves, Mr. Ocean0. I'm too vain to pretend to be someone else.

I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't make out what you were saying through the ball gag you have stuffed in your pie hole. Maybe getting in that van wasn't such a good idea now was it? Now look what you've become. You can't even get that smell of latex off you now can you? But your use to it by now, i know. You're taking out all your angst on the wrong people, it's the white van driving types you should be after pal, they did this to you...

Whowww....!
    Thought I'd check in & see if ocean-no-no had attained Defcon20 and then this ^^ I officially just spewed my drink on my desk....this is forum gold, folks. DPSUP you have won Tuesday, amigo, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Whowww....!
    Thought I'd check in & see if ocean-no-no had attained Defcon20 and then this ^^ I officially just spewed my drink on my desk....this is forum gold, folks. DPSUP you have won Tuesday, amigo, awesome.
    HAHA Game set match!

@ mad atom this ones for you. Maybe it was just an elephant seal?

http://surf.transworld.net/100008953...e-shark-scare/
    Last edited by Kma; Sep 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM.