LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    Hahahaha you guys are horrible!!! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahahaha you guys are horrible!!! Keep up the good work!
    I had a long day at work, I do my best work when i'm having one of those days HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Wayne's Van is all the jazz I hear, he's even got crush velvet interior, dice in the mirror, and Jeebus is his co-pilot license plate, locate in the rear (yeah i know) is a blow up mattress and disco ball. When the vans a rockin, don't come a knockin!
    Dang! That's some good stuff DPSUP.

Stay low on the flo',
    'cause ocean-no-go-go will be firing up his collection of Minuteman silos
    as his top he do blow!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kma View Post
    I currently live in Nor Cal (EC transplant) and believe me the shark threat is real. With that being said, I would stick to the more crowded spots north of Santa Cruz. I wont mention names but there is a killer rivermouth near me that is probably one of the longest lefts in california that is rarely surfed due to the shark population.
    Bodega Bay!!!

Images
    I want to be the girl with most cake.............

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Dang! That's some good stuff DPSUP.

Stay low on the flo',
    'cause ocean-no-go-go will be firing up his collection of Minuteman silos
    as his top he do blow!
    Oh, almost forgot the 8 track player and fog machine

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Wayne's Van is all the jazz I hear, he's even got crush velvet interior, dice in the mirror, and Jeebus is his co-pilot license plate, locate in the rear (yeah i know) is a blow up mattress and disco ball. When the vans a rockin, don't come a knockin!
    giggle giggle. come on SUP....i know you might be a Tampa Bay metrosexual who's wife buys him china pop-outs out of guilt from what she does when he's at work......but i thought you could heckle a little better then what you've put out lately. besides, what happened to the SI police/babysitter/brown noser gig?

you do know Wayne is yankee's dad.

come on yankee....say defcon again...f*ckin dork. lol. your prob sitting alone typing your weak heckling naked with a dog licking butter off your balls.
    yankee.jpg

you know Wayne is Yankee's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    giggle giggle. come on SUP....i know you might be a Tampa Bay metrosexual who's wife buys him china pop-outs out of guilt from what she does when he's at work......but i thought you could heckle a little better then what you've put out lately. besides, what happened to the SI police/babysitter/brown noser gig?

you do know Wayne is yankee's dad.

come on yankee....say defcon again...f*ckin dork. lol. your prob sitting alone typing your weak heckling naked with a dog licking butter off your balls.
    yankee.jpg

you know Wayne is Yankee's dad?
    Making friends wherever you go, sportini. Is that the best you can do, ocean-no-a-go-go?
    C'mon, sparky kid, you know you want to do it, start with DefconJeekusKreestmas, then slowly take us to Defcon8, like you know you want to do! Defcon9! Defcon10! You could be the new shredmachine, sportcoat, all you lack is, well, the originality of the shredmachine's 12 yr old brain.

And while you're going nutso, chasing ghosts, chasing getcarter and DPSUP and me and your mama, don't be skeered of those infarctions. You're a ocean-a-no-go buoy & we want to see you reach your full angry, hatred, ballistic potential. Go, man, go!

We all fully support you in your crazed pounding & thrashing, cause we know that you're going to spend the remainder of your solo evening frantically creating responses to your own doofus threads & furiously posting same.
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 17, 2013 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Making friends wherever you go, sportini. Is that the best you can do, ocean-no-a-go-go?
    C'mon, sparky kid, you know you want to do it, start with DefconJeekusKreestmas, then slowly take us to Defcon8, like you know you want to do! Defcon9! Defcon10! You could be the new shredmachine, sportcoat, all you lack is, well, the originality of the shredmachine's 12 yr old brain.

And while you're going nutso, chasing ghosts, chasing getcarter and DPSUP and me and your mama, don't be skeered of those infarctions. You're a ocean-a-no-go buoy & we want to see you reach your full angry, hatred, ballistic potential. Go, man, go!

We all fully support you in your crazed pounding & thrashing, cause we know that you're going to spend the remainder of your solo evening frantically creating responses to your own doofus threads & furiously posting same.
    hatred?...hahaha...nah, your the only angry SI local. i laugh at kooks like you while i type. you've been here alomost 6 years. what a loser. hahaha. you obviously live alone. what a sad little man. do you even surf or is this where you come to brag and start kooky theards about going to Boy George and Bieber concerts? how many profiles do you have besides rcater? how many threads and post responses you gonna make to profess your obsession with me? your to funny cupcake.

i love everybody. peace on earth.

OceanO why is it you insist Yankee and I are the same person? Just because we both have differing opinions from you does not mean we are the same person. We do not need multiple screen names since we did not get banned under one then create another one hours later like you sir. Your posts here just further prove my point that you like to jump in and post antagonizing crap. Hell you even jumped on DawnPatrolSUP for no reason then call me out when I have not even posted in this thread.