LOGIN | REGISTER

Cool Anybody selling a used winter wetsuit?

I live in Central New Jersey, surf around the Deal, Asbury Park, Belmar area... I want to surf this winter but I dont want to buy a new, thick wetsuit, especially since i will be going to college in CO next year so this winter will be the only time ill need it. Does anybody have a used 5/4 or even thicker they are looking to sell? I can meet you wherever. Thanks dudes!

I got a 4/3 rip curl sized, Lummox. I'm 6'5" and was 225 when I was using it(kinda snug around the shoulders). gots some holes. Built in hood with draw string and bill. I'll throw in socks and boots(13s) and gloves(oven mitts and 5 fingers and lobsters).

Damn that would be nice but you are much bigger than me. I should have clarified in the thread that I am 6 foot, 140lbs. Thank you anyways though man.

I have a rip curl f bomb 5/4/3 medium that I might be looking to get rid of. what size do you need?

might be to small/short , Craigslist has a WEST 5/4 cheap in point - check it out

thanks man I will

Quote Originally Posted by lway View Post
    thanks man I will
    I have a hyper flex 5/4, I think three years old but no holes or tairs. Sell to you super cheap
    I'm in brooklyn

think itll fit me? im like 5'11- 6' 140 lbs... does it have a hood?

Quote Originally Posted by lway View Post
    think itll fit me? im like 5'11- 6' 140 lbs... does it have a hood?
    I think the height is perfect but you may find it a bit roomy? I am not sure of what a better size choice would be though for your numbers. Sorry no hood but works for me in 50 degrees easy with boots and gloves. Let me know

Have a 6/4 O'Neil Medium Tall. I'm 6' 170lbs $50. No tears, used a couple winters