LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Pretty decent, KB, but I think I got you beat with 2 infarction pts, one temporary ban & a hate thread as created by my merry band of stalker trolls.
    That could not have been timed better amigo!

Surprisingly never got one, definitely feeling a bit overlooked here, this is an outrage!

Images
    I think SJB, God rest his soul, got y'all.

Let's see, definately in the double digits in infraction points. A two-day ban. A week-long ban. A two week ban. A month-long ban. A two month ban. And an eternal ban, which I feel led to his death. All of that in, like, five months. He was never the same after that. Started hanging out in Trenton too much, and he didin't even live anywhere near Trenton.

People would start fights with him and he gave it back like a real cracker. Then he got punished and the instigator skated free. That's an injustice like Martin Luther KIng Jr fought against. Then he was betrayed by his best friend, SUPERFISH. Just like Judas did to Jesus. Then, Superfish got it because anyone who gave it to SJB got it. Karma liked SJB. His gal left him and he went into a deep depression seeking solace in steroids and weight lifting. My God, they were BEST FRIENDS and Superfish betrayed him real good. This, also, led to SJB's death.

This website killed SJB. Hey are there any lawyers out there? Hey Kahuna Kai.........

Images
    The saga of SJB is one of injustice and abuse. It's a cruel world and he was treated unfairly. We can only hope the seagulls finally spoke back to him before he paddled across the Atlantic chasing swell in Africa.