LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dude that's the same suit I bought off Whiskey Militia a year ago. Buy it! They're great suits, super stretchy and comfortable and totally worth it. 6/5 is the only way to go in the winter. Plus they last. The last Xcel chest zip I had got me through 3 winters before I outgrew it. It would've last longer if I didn't buy a stupid medium.

Last winter I went out during a Noreaster. It was snowing, the wind was blowing offshore 15-20 knots, air was 20 degrees and the water might have been 40 tops. I stayed out for 2 hours and stayed toasty the whole time (well, relatively toasty). Try that in a 4/3!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    Last winter I went out during a Noreaster. It was snowing, the wind was blowing offshore 15-20 knots, air was 20 degrees and the water might have been 40 tops. I stayed out for 2 hours and stayed toasty the whole time (well, relatively toasty). Try that in a 4/3!
    That is something I need to experience at least once, snow falling while surfing. I've been in the snow before but never while surfing. Tell you what, you switch with me one day in the winter. I'll get to surf in the snow, and you get to surf in board shorts or maybe a spring suit, not during the 3 days of real winter we get of course, but the other days.