LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    how pathetic you frat boys regurgitate my attack lines and act like your good at this heckle game. you fools got served hard! hahaha

when you argue with idiots they force you to stoop to their level and try to win with experience. BOOM FACE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Anatomy of a thread gone wrong: It started out real nice, a mundane post on the hydrodynamics of drying a wetsuit without dripping all over, and pissing off the wife/girl friend. Two pages in, and I'm thinking, wow, this is getting kind of wonkish, but very respectful. I clicked out of it out of sheer boredom. But something told me to go back.

Congratulations OceanO or AtlanticO or AtanticO or how bout if I just call you O****. Actually MFitz73 deserves props for laying the bait: "Your parents.." But then oh no you didn't O****!: "your mom, your dad" You jumped the minnow. Props to spikeb122 and peakhunter for trying to get back on thread, but to no avail due to ongoing frat boy hijinks. For a rainy, crappy almost flat day, this is all I got. Thanks for giving it some life, or Fitzpedo juice or whatever.

OBTW, O****, please take a puff and flog the dolphin. You will feel lots better. Oh, Santa Cruz has called and told me they don't want you back. I heard the Typhoon Lagoon in Orlando is giving discounts to gay Cali surfers on Gay Pride week. Look it up.
    it not gay pride week...it's where your mom gets gangbanged while your dad watches and sucks his thumb. gotta love southerners! no wonder your women prefer black dudes.

sissysurfdoggy is the man though. he survived that coat hanger abortion attempt on him and here he is! ripping his homebreak of SI so hard.

MFirtz just latched on to my attack lines because he's to stupid to come up with his own. weak. bet he's still glowing after making love to yankee/rcarter's transexual, bearded mom.

SUP, you got suplexed. too easy

hey SI...can i be a mod? hahaha

I RULE YOU ALL
    Last edited by AtanticO; Sep 18, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    it not gay pride week...it's where your mom gets gangbanged while your dad watches and sucks his thumb. gotta love southerners! no wonder your women prefer black dudes.

sissysurfdoggy is the man though. he fought through that coat hanger abortion and here he is! ripping his homebreak of SI so hard.

MFirtz just latched on to my attack lines because he's to stupid to come up with his own. weak

I RULE YOU ALL
    You really are like 15, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You really are like 15, aren't you?
    what up spewengiqueer. nice pics of your cars. especially the convertable. hahahaha lol. did you cover the rainbow sticker?
    Last edited by AtanticO; Sep 18, 2013 at 01:37 AM.

what up spewengiqueer. nice pics of your cars. especially the convertable. hahahaha lol. did you cover the rainbow sticker?
    Yes, little child. Making fun of the car my wife wanted is all good. Keep showing your age.

Images

sissysurfdoggy is the man though. he survived that coat hanger abortion attempt on him and here he is! ripping his homebreak of SI so hard.

MFirtz just latched on to my attack lines because he's to stupid to come up with his own. weak. bet he's still glowing after making love to yankee/rcarter's transexual, bearded mom.

SUP, you got suplexed. too easy

I RULE YOU ALL
    Thought you were leaving tool. The only thing you rule is your keyboard.