LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    remember billabong has been deemed financially worthless.
    If the surfing market was so flush with cash, local shapers would be driving around in benz' and bmw's.
    what kind of homo would buy a BMW or a Benz? no real surfer, let alone shaper, making money or not would do that.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    129
    I use these products and would recommend them to anyone. Hang them from a tension rod in my shower. If your product was better, no reason it wouldn't sell. Just giving you an FYI that there are similar products out there.

    $15


    $11

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,425
    Images
    6
    I love when I leave my wetsuit to dry in the shower overnight, totally forget about it, then go to shower in the morning and all my $hit is in my way.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I love when I leave my wetsuit to dry in the shower overnight, totally forget about it, then go to shower in the morning and all my $hit is in my way.
    Ever open the curtain and get startled because it briefly looked like someone was hanging in your shower? Then you realize, sh*t I put that there....

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    what kind of homo would buy a BMW or a Benz? no real surfer, let alone shaper, making money or not would do that.
    how do you know what a shaper would want to buy? You still have your parents driving you around to surf where the lifeguards are.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Ever open the curtain and get startled because it briefly looked like someone was hanging in your shower? Then you realize, sh*t I put that there....
    yeah, I hung mine outside my back door the other day...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,262
    Images
    8
    Isn't there a hang goose type thing already out there?

    In other news, I'm trying to reinvent wax.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,425
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Ever open the curtain and get startled because it briefly looked like someone was hanging in your shower? Then you realize, sh*t I put that there....
    Hahaha, hell yeah, all half asleep, then you gotta move it before you get in and it's all damp and cold. Love it!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    yeah, I hung mine outside my back door the other day...
    I have a 2nd bedroom / bath that I usually hang mine in but one time I put in the master bath and didn't tell my wife, well she walked in and screamed like she saw a dead person, good times

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    244
    Priceless! Dude you're gonna hear about that one forever. Lol.

Tags for this Thread