LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    If all you're gonna do is talk sh*t, which is all you seem to do oceano, at least keep it consistent...is fitz and old man or in high school? The only surf related commentary I can remember from your keyboard are comments related to and pics from the central coast. That's it. Oh yeah, and stuff related to shaping. Other than that it's just sh*t talking.
    oh you got me seldom seen. oh the shame!

i discuss all kinds of surf stuff when it comes up. but this forum is a joke that's been taken over by 4-5 sh!t talking goons with a superiority complex. i only talk sh!t to those 4 or so SI frat dorks. the mods do nothing to regulate these goons so f#ck it. nobody who posts on SI would admit it outside this forum in the real world. what a joke. and the forecast are the worst on the interweb. this site is mostly for just-learned to surf east coast kooks. no real surfers live on the east coast by choice. just donkeys who like the gay little 'lifestyle' the surf media projects. pathetic

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    He's already back as AtanticO...without the 'L'.
    wow when he gets banned again will be oeano without the C?

Images
    Hahaha quite possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Ever open the curtain and get startled because it briefly looked like someone was hanging in your shower? Then you realize, sh*t I put that there....
    So friggin' funny. I've scared the crap out of myself, my wife and my kids this way.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post

i discuss all kinds of surf stuff when it comes up. but this forum is a joke that's been taken over by 4-5 sh!t talking goons with a superiority complex. i only talk sh!t to those 4 or so SI frat dorks. the mods do nothing to regulate these goons so f#ck it. nobody who posts on SI would admit it outside this forum in the real world. what a joke. and the forecast are the worst on the interweb. this site is mostly for just-learned to surf east coast kooks. no real surfers live on the east coast by choice. just donkeys who like the gay little 'lifestyle' the surf media projects. pathetic
    look at all these aggro words, calm down dude dont kill the forum vibe please! there may be a lot of kooks here and its true that those that surf here dont live here buy choice... wrong! the south is where a lot of us love to live and have a great way of life that cant be had in California or wear ever. we have warm weather, water, great fishing,food, waves when its on and history. hell i bet you surf on a nsp with a gropro helmet down at jax beach and lay claim to every 1 foot wave.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    my bad brew, i took you for a smartcar or prius kind of guy.
    My daily driver is a 300hp Japanese rally car. Fuel efficiency is not really my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I'm not a fan of BMW's but I will say German Engineering is some of the best in the world, our engineers back home could learn a few things from them
    Well, since they (Germans) sign my paychecks, I can't criticize them too much. However, their by-the-book style does give me a headache sometimes.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Sep 17, 2013 at 02:58 PM.

only 300??

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    look at all these aggro words, calm down dude dont kill the forum vibe please! there may be a lot of kooks here and its true that those that surf here dont live here buy choice... wrong! the south is where a lot of us love to live and have a great way of life that cant be had in California or wear ever. we have warm weather, water, great fishing,food, waves when its on and history. hell i bet you surf on a nsp with a gropro helmet down at jax beach and lay claim to every 1 foot wave.
    yeah...the south provides a better quality of life then CA. LOL.

i was wondering how long before i got banned. was pressing for it. don't worry fellas...going tit for tat with dorks gets boring and im not posting here anymore. you can all go back to your kumbaya kook orgy. everybody outside the SI frat goons agrees this site is horrible on all levels. a true embarrassment to surfing. have fun posting about how you wiggled around in 1 ft slop (which y'all claim is 4-5 ft) on your SUPs and china popouts..... gotta go wash the gay off me now.
    Last edited by AtanticO; Sep 17, 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post

Come on man, you are the one talking down to people because of the car they drive. You also place yourself on a pedestal, mentioning "real surfers." Why so angry?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    only 300??
    I know, I am ashamed it isn't 400. Alas, I am not very wealthy, and cannot afford to crack a piston.