LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Hilton Head live cam

Images
    Oh hells yeah....

Brewengineer, please be in front of this cam Saturday morning at 10:00 am. You have some time to figure out where it is exactly.

Wear something sexy. And do that twerking sh!t, baby. Oh hell yeahs. Totally stoked, brus. Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh hells yeah....

Brewengineer, please be in front of this cam Saturday morning at 10:00 am. You have some time to figure out where it is exactly.

Wear something sexy. And do that twerking sh!t, baby. Oh hell yeahs. Totally stoked, brus. Totally.
    Ok, now, the twerking bit was funny. No offense at all to Brew, that was just funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh hells yeah....

sandblaster is an HHI guy. I have the Folly cam to twerk at here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    this isnt new.. ive been using it for a while but i will make sure to get my warm up twerks in before my sessions.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    this isnt new.. ive been using it for a while but i will make sure to get my warm up twerks in before my sessions.
    What kind of sexy outfits do you got? You got any garter belts?

Bring your dog, too.......this Saturday 10:00am.......I'll be looking for youse guys.

Images
    oh yeah im definitely going to get some garter belts or perhaps some lederhosen but really skanky lederhosen... un fortunately for yall i surf the other side of the island breaks just as good and i dont pay for parking. but knowing the shred awesome surfers on hhi dont worry youll see some twerkin and maybe a civil war reenactment on surfboards.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    oh yeah im definitely going to get some garter belts or perhaps some lederhosen but really skanky lederhosen... un fortunately for yall i surf the other side of the island breaks just as good and i dont pay for parking. but knowing the shred awesome surfers on hhi dont worry youll see some twerkin and maybe a civil war reenactment on surfboards.
    Time to wax the confederate flag longboard of freedom.