LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

tourist on the best peaks and in the way..

they are always just sitting there on the best peaks and inside sections on the beach. not one or two but like damn 8 of them. i just wonder why they do it i mean there are a million other waves on the beach they cant tell the difference, i know they have just as much right to the ocean but i mean damn. these are the same people that go in the water and get sucked out in rips.

Just remember you don't owe anybody anything. Go out there on your SUP, sit outside, snag a wave and run 'em all over, make sure you aren't wearing a leash to cause maximum damage. Then head in, smoke a fat jay, drink a case of red bull and bench 8 plates while screwing your girlfriend. Go home, post a thread on SI about how you couldn't believe those people were such idiots for being on your wave so you can get emotional support from other kooks who agree with you. Then you can focus on more important issues like beach replenishment and not getting eaten by a shark. While you are at it, make sure you post a thread asking what the best workout for surfing is because we sure as hell don't have enough of those.

Does it matter this weekend? Unless HHI got some magical swell that didn't show up in charleston, you were only dealing with knee high stuff at the best spots. I just hate when the tourists swim right into the area I am surfing. Did this happen to you today?

Images
    just break all their boards. . . then they can't surf. Then when they start swimming do a gnarly cutback and slice off their ears. works every time for me

Calmly paddle up to them , tell them you're the surf police and pull your ticket book out of your speedo and stroke them a fake ticket as follows.
    1 first offense = punch in the face
    2 second offense=punch in the face and break their surfboard
    3 third offense= death

( only kidding about the third offense )

Kill one. And brutally. The rest will move away rather quickly.
    Just don't get caught or you'll end up in the Pokey

Images
    no my only point is that this happens when there are waves its just insane. the beaches are so flooded. I thought about it because I saw hundreds off people in the water today

Tell them You are the Mayor of that break and have been surfing it for 45 years. Never mind if the number don't add up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Tell them You are the Mayor of that break and have been surfing it for 45 years. Never mind if the number don't add up
    your right im Kenny ****ing powers and I demand respect they shouldn't be off my waves they don't even deserve to lick my **** stains on my draws.

geez just tell them they are in the way?