LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Body Boarding

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by beachkat View Post
    gee hope you never get injured where you couldn't surf and had to find another option... one day, one never knows, that foot or knee injury is just around the corner.
    DUDE, if you can't stand up with an injured paw then you gots problems......

    NO INJURY EVER STOPPED LASSIE OR RIN TIN TIN !!!!! THEY FULFILLED THEIR MISSIONS.

    A surfer with an injury should go gracefully like a horse and be put down. It's better than laying of a piece of faom that's not long enough and not glassed-over for toughness. Man, a piece of foam ain't a real piece of foam unless it has glassing on it. Tough guys use glassing. Dude, I had five protiene shakes today.....so far. And I like my foam over six foot and glassed.........by an American.

    Get an artificial limb and stand up like a man.

    Women are natural knee boarders........you get it? Huh, do you guys get that? Also women should take to SUP'ing because they are used to cleaning the house. DO you guys get that one, too? You know, sweeping the floor is like paddling an SUP.......do youse guys get it?

    HEY SUP, yeah I got waves both Saturday and Sunday.........How aboot you? It was friggin waist to chest all weekend with varying wind speeds and directions. SUnday was NW the real version of offshore. F^%$ SW winds you North Jersey #@$%^. Yeah not this year, dudes. It's going offshore NW all this winter.........and ha, all of your sandbars are dying. I saw a picture of Manasquan yesterday and it was 1-2 foot dribble. HA !! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    HEY SUP, yeah I got waves both Saturday and Sunday.........How aboot you? It was friggin waist to chest all weekend with varying wind speeds and directions. SUnday was NW the real version of offshore. F^%$ SW winds you North Jersey #@$%^. Yeah not this year, dudes. It's going offshore NW all this winter.........and ha, all of your sandbars are dying. I saw a picture of Manasquan yesterday and it was 1-2 foot dribble. HA !! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.
    HAHA, Guess you haven't made your way over to my "Ended the summer with a bang" thread huh. So as it turned out I needed to make a precision strike, and that I did. On Saturday I was going to hit up New Smyrna / Ponce Inlet but then had a feeling it may actually be better a bit South, which rarely happens but this time was one of those times.

    I checked go-to spot #1 and it was chest to HH or 4-5ft and wonky, I was out there chasing peaks like a mirage, managed to get a few on the Coil before I decided that there has to be better conditions somewhere, so I went to my go-to spot #2 and It was HH+ or 5-6ft groundswell and consistent, very playful wedges with light offshores that had just turned since blowing onshore all night, the sets were coming with no end in sight. I walked away 4.5hrs later completely spent and I grubbed out on some Taco City on the way home. Man that place has some good Mexifood. Ever sh*t an entire enchilada or burrito before? Wooah, lay off on the hot sauce unless you got some ice cream to cool the burn.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Man, spongers suck.
    man, all i did was made a small comment...

  4. #24
    you are an ass

  5. Quote Originally Posted by beachkat View Post
    you are an ass
    Oh, he PBJ is a definite something of that sort, but don't go insulting jackasses, he's actually lower than that, as you can tell by his close-mindedness.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by thisguysthumbs View Post
    Oh, he PBJ is a definite something of that sort, but don't go insulting jackasses, he's actually lower than that, as you can tell by his close-mindedness.
    First of all, Thumbs, why you be thinking Beachkat was talking aboot me? How presumptive of you.

    So, you have some kind of problem? Speak it out, dude. What, you a sponge or something? If you are upset at my post on this thread......go back and read it again. Read it carefully.

    Dude, my mind is so open it ain't even funny.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    southern NC
    Posts
    231
    Irony, children. PJB's post was irony.

    Second the rec for Kicks. Very comfy.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Irony, children. PJB's post was irony.

    Second the rec for Kicks. Very comfy.
    Well, I was going for sarcasm, but you get a box of Crackerjacks for recognizing. PM me your home address and you will get a box of Crackerjacks autographed by Paddington Jetty Bear. And maybe I'll throw in a bar of Jimbo's Surf Wax.

    I dig your SWELLINO.COM handle. Scarecrow.........I like it. Especially since it is fall. Good deal.

  9. #29
    Again what is the point of even catching a wave if you aren't gonna stick your d**k in it? That's why standing up makes no sense to me...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    southern NC
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Well, I was going for sarcasm, but you get a box of Crackerjacks for recognizing. PM me your home address and you will get a box of Crackerjacks autographed by Paddington Jetty Bear. And maybe I'll throw in a bar of Jimbo's Surf Wax.

    I dig your SWELLINO.COM handle. Scarecrow.........I like it. Especially since it is fall. Good deal.
    Thanks, babe! Autographed Crackerjacks! Whooeee. Don't need the wax, though. It's getting to be wetsuit time even down south now and my little yellow sponge don't need wax when I wear my wetsuit. Oh, and there's no surf, either.