LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your rides

2011 Ford Fusion fully loaded with racks. My favorite surf mobile though was my 1988 Isuzu Trooper. Great off road, on the beach, sleep in it. died at 300,000

Images
    Hey, did you guys already have pictures of your vehicles or did you snap them specifically for this post?

If you guys take pictures of your cars then you might have a few problems. Don't let your car or your job define you as a person.

Hey Brewengineer, that's a mighty nice garage you have. You have windows in your garage? Nice. Hey post pictures of your house....like all the rooms. I'm serious. I'm not being a wise guy. I like the looks of your neighborhood too. Hey trash and recycling containers need to be brought in. Don't be that neighbor who leaves them out all day and night.

Wow, that's a narrow street there.

Alright man, you seem to got a thing going on down there, huh? Winter tires? Y'all get a lot of snow and ice down there? Hey, so, you got a connection to West Virginia University. I happen to dig West Virginia. How do you like your neighbors? What aboot the ones directly across from you?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delawaredell View Post
    Are you hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I'll play...
    AKA Pumpmaster, You once called me a hippy and told me to gtfo the web site.
    That actually p!ssed me off back when I first posted on this site. Here's some real fuel for you.
    Attachment 8840
    Two VW Westfalia campers.
    I was more easily excitable in my youth. Like the van. Thinking about grabbing one.

If you are serious, get a pre-1972 Bay window. Easy to work on and if the engine does completely crap out, you can still get a replacement for dirt cheap. Bays don't cost as much as splitties and they redesigned the frame so that your first line of defense in a head on crash is no longer your legs...

semi serious. I've been watching ebay motors for deals. Started out with and old skool bug so know all about the motor changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, did you guys already have pictures of your vehicles or did you snap them specifically for this post?

If you guys take pictures of your cars then you might have a few problems. Don't let your car or your job define you as a person.

Hey Brewengineer, that's a mighty nice garage you have. You have windows in your garage? Nice. Hey post pictures of your house....like all the rooms. I'm serious. I'm not being a wise guy. I like the looks of your neighborhood too. Hey trash and recycling containers need to be brought in. Don't be that neighbor who leaves them out all day and night.

Wow, that's a narrow street there.

Alright man, you seem to got a thing going on down there, huh? Winter tires? Y'all get a lot of snow and ice down there? Hey, so, you got a connection to West Virginia University. I happen to dig West Virginia. How do you like your neighbors? What aboot the ones directly across from you?
    I have pictures of all the cars I have owned in the last 10 years, no need to snap new ones. I am a car guy without the budget to really be a car guy. I have a nice house, but it is a rental. I plan to buy something next year, but I need to save more first. I live in a yuppy neighborhood, which is polar opposite of the neighborhood I lived in while I was in Chicago. The people can be annoying, but I can go away for a few days without worrying about arseholes stealing all my stuff. I am a WVU grad, and I used to live in WV. Fun place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there. Too landlocked for me.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Sep 17, 2013 at 05:47 PM.

Cool thread, Pumpmaster. Erock that's a friggin awesome ride. Lee we have more in common than you dare imagine: had a '79 Bonnie. Those old Brits...drank almost as much oil as gas.

2007 Toyota FJ. Stopped watching the gas mileage a long time ago. Great rig esp in the sand.
    So this is gonna sound odd, but how do I post a pic...?
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 17, 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Cool thread, Pumpmaster. Erock that's a friggin awesome ride. Lee we have more in common than you dare imagine: had a '79 Bonnie. Those old Brits...drank almost as much oil as gas.

2007 Toyota FJ. Stopped watching the gas mileage a long time ago. Great rig esp in the sand.
    So this is gonna sound odd, but how do I post a pic...?
    I like the FJ's and have thought about buying a used one once the Subaru is gone. Have you towed with it? I am wondering how well it would pull a 19' inboard.

This is what I ride in.

images.jpg