LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Post your rides

IMG_1205.jpg

Foreground:
    '11 Nissan Frontier w/Entropy Lounge (sleeps 2). Featuring on-board Orgone Accumulator to keep the head straight and pizza oven in the glove box. Awesome road tripper for the wife (Girl B. Frielinghaus) and I.

Background
    '13 Stoke Motors Cruiser; (that's 3013). This one I use to I catch rides to my yuppie job in Zeta Reticulon. If you look closely you can see Joe Satriani in the window!

Beats walking.

banman...i hear ya...i bought a CJ7 Renengade for 4k for my first ride...loved the hell outta that thing, and still kills me to this day that i got rid of her.

goodvibes...thanks, i've been thinking about seeing what i could get for it and buying a new one, but this one has the closest body style to my old CJ...so it's still up in the air. It took a while for the new ones to grow on me, they do look pretty good jacked up.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Sep 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM.

If you want to get technical koki its really a fiat.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    If you want to get technical koki its really a fiat.
    Oh god, now I feel even worse...lol

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Since my yuppie identity has been disclosed, I'll come clean and tell you guys that I drive a 2013 BMW S class.
    you are a yuppie kook. blatant yuppie kook. you also pee sitting down

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    My daily driver with winter wheels and tires:

Our $2000 BMW:

The old beach buggy (engine is puking oil, so it doesn't go anywhere):

did you buy that cabriolet off a teenage girl? prob matches your manicure. did you and SUP honeymoon in that thing? yet another SI metro. why would you post that? dummy....

got me a 2013 Honda Civic, not so great for fitting lots of gear but perfect for long trips with that 43mpg

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    did you buy that cabriolet off a teenage girl? prob matches your manicure. did you and SUP honeymoon in that thing? yet another SI metro. why would you post that? dummy....
    Cause I have a wife, and am not a homophobe. She paid for the cabrio, and it came from a 40 y/o man with a wife and two kids. It is modified with aftermarket suspension, custom tune, Audi performance rotors, and a full exhaust. I promise you, it will run circles around most cars of that era on a road course. I had no problem driving it around town, when the engine was not leaking. Then again, I am not a teen homophobe, who is questioning his own sexuality.

Interesting how your poor writing and childish insults bear a striking resemblance to NJSM. I think we now know who has been trolling.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Sep 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM.

yet another SI metro. why would you post that? dummy....
    The Metro was made by General Motors. It was really a Suzuki car called the Swift. It had an inline, 3-cylinder, 50 hp engine. Got 40+ odd miles to the gallon in 1989. Now that was back when gas was around a buck or just there-abouts. That hatch-back could fit a a lot of crap, people, surfboards, white water kayaks, skis, snowboards, kegs and then haul it into sand or woods or snow. My buddy, we called him Deadweight cuz he was froggin useless, but he had an automobile, the Swifty. That was a miserable, utilitarian, drafty, cold piece of sh!1. The kind of car we'd all be driving if Stalin or Mao or Martha Stuart had won. A perfect car for grungy, brokea$$, teenage hoodlums trying to get laid, wasted, catch waves or kayak polluted, rain swollen creeks. The kind of idiots who don't put oil in cars and run out of gas constantly, spanging gas station parking lots, paying bums to buy 40z of Mickey's and stealing the packs of Marlboro reds and Camels they used to leave right by the registers in big displays.2 guys with a 3rd steering and pushing from the front can get that car off of a pretty big fallen tree. you still see those effin things on the road.

"Friends don't let friends use soft racks."~ deadweight

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    Posturing as some inflated tough guy on a forum always loses a bit of the bluster when you can't spell, conjugate or even compose sentences.

You actually 'write' as if you are 12.

Uh oh.....wait.....could it be...?? The shredmachine has surfaced under a stale, old nom de plume!

At last, we understand: oceano-no-go, njplayuh, atlantico-no-go are the shredmachine, and vice versa. Your parents finally relented & gave you your keyboard back. And we're all so much the richer for your contributions to the world.