LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Post your rides

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post

my old gti I sold a few years ago - 24v vr6 6 spd - I miss her

I sold it and had a 2001 TJ Jeep Wrangler 4.0 Lifted with 33's. It was great offroad but the ride-quality and on longer rides was less bearable than the gti slammed on coilovers (mpg was offensive too). I sold the jeep to get a 2003 VW Jetta Wagon 2.slow which has turned out to be comfy, decent on fuel, and a great vehicle to carry 4 boards and gear + 3 passengers, and my bike on a bike rack too.
    Those GTI's are a blast to drive. I looked at the Golf R a while back. Very nice but expensive.

2.jpg4.jpg1.jpg3.jpg1991 Stang convertible with vortech blower & 1998 pathfinder in the front and 2003 hydrasports 212, 17 aquasport and yamaha waverunner in the back of the house. Yeah I need 2 fishing boats.
    Last edited by StuckontheGulf; Sep 18, 2013 at 01:54 PM.

my old gti I sold a few years ago - 24v vr6 6 spd - I miss her

I've got an 84 Rabbit convertible. Last year of the German made Rabbits. 8 Valve, GTI drive Train. Talk about bullet proof! Bought it for $200, put in a 300 dollar tranny and all new suspension 12 years ago. It's was my son's car, then my daughter's car and now it's my summer rat ride. Car I wish I never Sold? 1978 Trans Am Bandit. All the cool kids had one when I was a freshman in High School! Bought it when I was 40. Sold it and Bought a Corvette... WORST car I ever owned...

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I've got an 84 Rabbit convertible.
    Careful, Ocean/AtlanticO will soon be in here calling you gay.

Images
    Engineer of hops and barley,

You going to post some pictures of the inside of your house? C'mon give Seldom Seen a treat. He loves all those house and real estate shows.

I gotta take a NJ Transit train to Egg Harbor Sh!tty this arvo to meet up with Cadbury. Then Cadbury takes it from there. That's kind of cool because I haven't had a dusk patrol session in awhile. That used to be my favorite time. Jeez, I hope all the Puerto Rican guys don't touch my board. And they ain't the Ricky Martin types either. They're, like, the Julez Sanatna type. God, I hope Cadbury is there waiting for me.

I's scared.......I's scared

[QUOTE=hinmo24t;190733]

That is a nice Road Bike!

2013-09-18 12.34.30.jpg
    and a Trek Xcaliber 8