LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blaze the Corgi and Sadie the Norwich Terrier on vacation in Hatteras Village last September- we'll be back there again this Saturday for the week...

blaze_sadiePoolOBX12.jpg

my weimaraner is straight from der fatherland. her akc name is Mara Jade Skywalker Dancing Ghost. How yuppie/geek is that?

AKC names are always something insanely long and strange...

yeah and being a star wars geek i always name my dogs after women star wars characters.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    every surfer should have a dog.

Attachment 8848
    Correction: Every human being should have a dog. Surfers should have two!

no love for cats? I want to have like 50 cats. Disabled ones. Like Hemingway.

Images
    Mad love for cats Lee!

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Attachment 8850

it is a must!
    nice dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dogs are special creatures.iv always loved all animals.if I could id have a pet alligator and tiger.but in the fascist dictatorship of amerikkka,i settle with a few kitties,a doggy,and a few turtles.when the last nuke goes off,my turtles will repopulate the earth with kitty/turtle hybrids

people who abuse animals should get prison time not probation.i seen a lot of cats burned to death in my time,which is pretty fukin horrific if u ask me.one time in the woods I found a burnt cat in one of those catbeds with a happy birthday balloon tied around its neck.if I knew who did such a thing,id hang them myself,and im not even a cat person.any animal abused in my neighborhood answers to me.those same people end up shooting schools up because they are retarded