LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Images
    yea! Dogs!!!!

That's awesome.. There's nothing better than that. I have more fun working the dog than shooting

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    I've had Brittanies since I was a kid... a very long time ago. The two I have now are going on 2 and 3 years old and they're BAD A$$ in the field. I'll bag more birds this season than I have in a very long time. And my kids will have a measuring stick for the rest of their lives.

Teaching my german shep to "surf". She will be frightful at gooch's tomorrow. She has so far successfully ridden two waves. The pups do prefer to swim out and just linger around us in smaller longboardy 1-2' stuff that breaks at about waist/thigh high, and when they get tired they rest their chins on the board. Picture 2.jpg

Images
    Its especially awesome when your dog drinks too much ocean water, and then pukes all night on your rugs. Good times last night She doesn't seem to want to learn that ocean water is not for drinking!
    Just when I start to think my dog is intelligent...

Kunu.jpg

This is Kunu, his mainland name is Chuck. He likes noseriding and chasing tail (mostly his own)

Images
    I want to thank everyone for posting pictures of your dogs. That's very good.

Y'all remember this: Dogs are brothers. They are brother dogs. Always remember that they are the best. They are better than your stupid wives and they are better than your stupid kids. Y'all just remember that. Always be good to brother dogs.

Your dog ain't going to get all angry at you like Dlouren gets angry at me....oh and Brewengineer he gets angry too. Dogs, man, they don't get angry. They're brother dogs.

Do NOT circumsize your dog's *****, and you sickos with the peanut butter need to cut that out. Don't they have prostitutes in Oak Island, NC? A dog is NOT a prostitute. They're brother dogs.

Images
    DSC03981.jpg

Yo dog, here is my home dog rogue or you could call her by her real name, majestic mac daddy lovin woof dog.

+1 For brother dogs

+1 for dogs.
    There's not a more noble creature walking the earth. Unconditional love, and willing to lay down their lives for the people they love. Cant ask more than that.
    As the saying goes... "The more people I meet, the more I love my dog" hehe

Images
    Word. Brother dogs. Was just laying down outside with my brother dog, enjoying the NW winds that ever so graciously groomed a fun little old windswell we had this morning.