LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I know what barrels are, but the Koki part has got me stumped.

Hey what do you call a girl with one leg? Stumped !! AHHHH OMG, that was sheer genius..........
    You call her Hip Hop

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    so, is this going to be a goodbye post?
    You mad bro? lol

Nah, I ain't goin no where and even if I did, "Roy Stuart" is my troll handle. Also, this wasn't meant for anyone in particular, it was just one of those things I wanted to figure out. Everybody always says "delete my account", I wanted to know if you could without resorting to some "shenanigans".

"Hey what do you call a girl with one leg? Stumped !! " Hheheheh that's turrible
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Sep 18, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: you're a funny guy B

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    You mad bro? lol

Nah, I ain't goin no where and even if I did, "Roy Stuart" is my troll handle. Also, this wasn't meant for anyone in particular, it was just one of those things I wanted to figure out. Everybody always says "delete my account", I wanted to know if you could without resorting to some "shenanigans".
    What I want to know is how do we delete someone else's account. That would be much more useful. Either that or maybe we could start voting them off the island of SI. Admin would then rule in favor of the majority and delete the account for the good of all.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    You mad bro? lol

"Hey what do you call a girl with one leg? Stumped !! " Hheheheh that's turrible
    Good to hear you aren't leaving. Long live the Gaffer!

I thought a girl with one leg was called Eileen. (I-lean, get it)
    I'll be here all week.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I thought a girl with one leg was called Eileen. (I-lean, get it)
    I'll be here all week.
    Heard that version too Chavez. Stay longer than a week.

Aloha

I posted this Saturday night, it got deleted by SIMod4 because I have a potty mouth. Luckily before I could update my email and password. It's been a fun weekend, didn't even have time to surf. Anyway, I'm going as soon as I hit submit I'm deleting my email, updating my password, logging out, an clearing my cookies. Aloha. You can email me at zagaffer@yahoo.com.

Here's my goodbye, edited for the new and improved SwellInfo, just put an FBomb everywhere there's white space and you'll get the drift:

DPSup, if you will it it is no dream
    Koki, dude you are the funniest fkr on this forum
    Njsurfer42, Aloha Mr Hand
    Dougles, you still owe me a mermaid hunting trip
    Erock, most core dude on this forum
    Seldom, you dk dragging poet u keep these fggers in line
    LBCrew, how do u put up with us
    YourDirtyMama, wherever she may be, you know it's stocked
    ZeroEvol, where'd u go?
    Lee, bring back AI man
    Yankees, you'r a prick : ) but you'r my kind of scum
    Manisses "my auto correct sets this as "Man issues" har har
    Chavez y Chavez Duke of Funk Earl of Cool Lord of Pennsylvania - when I grow up I'm gonna be just like you
    Pump, Jesus Dallas Man!!!! I give it 3 years. I moved from Guam to Dallas in 1991 and still haven't gotten over the culture shock. May your bank roll swell enough to buy a hacienda some place tropical. watch out for the TexMex.
    PadingtonJettyBear, stay loosey goosey, yo, you went on about something the other day and it was pretty good. It was out there and crazy ... good job. Don't forget, know one ever wants to see how the sausage really gets made and I wasn't kidding about Albert Pike.
    Hanna, this has been buggin me forever, what the fūk is your icon of, the Village People sailor?
    Drescher, OB is Pumpin Man, breaking past the pier today, clean an mean
    Clemson, good luck, solid plan man. BIG BUCKs in LAMP
    Broken Jesus, got that 6'6" on tap man, let's go
    RobG, post more
    Mfitz73 we can take Joel Tudor man, I'm telling u
    Hey ifallalot, You got a great mean mug man, I'm sincerely sorry for snaking you that one (two?) time(s). You should come up to my neighborhood and surf man. I got a spot you can keep an eye on your jeep from the line up an SUPs get told to paddle else wheres.
    Zippy, how could have I forgotten Zippy? Zippy's got the boat an Doug owes you a mermaid hunt too, WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT
    Dlrouen, stay thirsty my friend, local pickup only homie.

And anyone else, there are many of you; may the winds be ever at your back. And by that I mean offshore. I'm sorry if I didn't mention you by name.

It's been real. If you ever find yourselves in North County Whales Vagina and see some 6'2, 200lb, blond goin grey, dude kookin out on a Coil, yell, "hey Gaffer, get FKd!" If it's not me, well, why the hell are you yelling at strangers? If it is, well, the beers are on me.

I consider many of you to be friends I've never met, but I wish I had and I'd be honored to paddle out with a lot of you. I'm gonna miss you guys.

Sandblasters, please never procreate and I know it will be difficult for you, but especially not with your relatives. You are the reason Idiocracy was made. It's a warning to us all. I only pray that your Darwin Award comes soon. UPGRAYDD

Roy, I admire the way you are selling out and entering the realm of mass production after disparaging it for so long. I eagerly await the first GSI, Chinese made, pop-outs of your boards. It can be their signature, "Ride of Kings" line. Good on ya mate. An eager future customer.

Chucka-Boom-Boom, you've grown on me chief. You make nice boards youngster; but jaysus your rails are thick. Two words: Rich Pavel. Spend some time on a HPSB, keep up the good work and lay off Yankee. He's an angry, old man; you'll give him a stroke.

RCarter, man you are either a seriously angry fker or the best troll since ViolentAcrez. You should try decaf and the Pax Ploom. Goosfraba

Wayne still waiting for proof that you can actually surf. My money's still on you sticking your ass in the air and crawling to your feet instead of popping up, and then I picture you falling right over. Keep spreading kookery.

Micah, thanks, this place was fun for a while and a great website for surfers to shoot the breeze while we were at work, share the stocke and occaisonally spread some knowledge by accident, every so often if we weren't being too careful. It can be again, but only if you keep the kooks regulated. Surfers is a herd of cats. I would stick around but I have a fkn potty mouth. I think I has the Tourette's. Democracies always succumb to demagoguery.

You all know where to find me, I'll be lookin for that nice shady place to chill.

This is my last post. I'm killing this account tomorrow, I'd do it now; but I'd like to send a few of you a PM before I say aloha; but I'm too tired after yesterday's all nighter and hey, if I change my mind after a good night's sleep I can always pretend I was trolling.

Lates,
    z a Gaffer
    aka
    SouthJettyBill

Fčkin cčksūčker b!tćh wh0re mtherFūćk3r purple monkey thunderćUńt

Rule #1 never ask about rules 2-33

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Gaffer, I don't get you. You support more moderation but are angry because your post got moderated for bad language. Censorship is always a slippery slope. If you are going to be for it, don't act surprised when it gets intense. Anyways, I always liked you man, and it is sad to see you check out.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Jan 27, 2014 at 04:02 PM.

Good lord now Gaffers leaving too! Well I guess soon there will be no one here from before 2013.