LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey ZgAff, thanks for the props. High praise indeed from a vet & SI Forum HOF Platinum Poster.

Might see you out there, roaming Del Mar or up the line a bit. Sorry to see you chunk out of this place. You were always one of the more erudite (good word, right Brew?!) and common sensical dudes here.

Stay classy, sportini

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, what does Koki Barrels mean, Koki Barrels? I always meant to ax you that. I know what barrels are, but the Koki part has got me stumped.
    When in Maui, drive East on the road to Hana, turn at the field with the cow with the big bell around his neck and you find the sweet beachbreak i named myself after.beach-hotel-hana-maui-v415936-1600.jpg

Gaff, you are the man! A true SI Legend. And you will sorely be missed here. If i ever make it out to your neck of the woods, we're def paddling out and drinking some brews, brother!

"It appears to me that one defeats the fanatic precisely by not being a fanatic oneself, but on the contrary by using one's intelligence."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    "It appears to me that one defeats the fanatic precisely by not being a fanatic oneself, but on the contrary by using one's intelligence."
    -George Orwell
    So now I am required to use my intelligence to post on this here wave predictin' forum? I am screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Erock, most core dude on this forum
    Thanks man, although I think you're more core..... (division).... Anyone remember MCD!?!?!

ifallalot, You got a great mean mug man, I'm sincerely sorry for snaking you that one (two?) time(s). You should come up to my neighborhood and surf man. I got a spot you can keep an eye on your jeep from the line up an SUPs get told to paddle else wheres.
    Dude, either you have this and anotherer bb mixed up or he's on here under a different user name?

None the less, the SI community is losing a stalwart. I'll be hitting you up when I finally get around to taking a surf trip to SoCal. Godspeed.

...and for the record, Gaff got the last laugh. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag as to how, I'll let you all figure it out on your own. Fracking BRILLIANT!

why is everyone jumping ship? I know it's been tough with the recent crack down but I still don't see why people have to roll out.

I remember MCD Erock! More Core Division!!!!
    Last edited by retracR; Jan 27, 2014 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    ...and for the record, Gaff got the last laugh. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag as to how, I'll let you all figure it out on your own. Fracking BRILLIANT!
    (drumroll)..... "MSW"

DPSup, if you will it it is no dream
    Thanks dude, it shall be done.

i guess this is the thread all the cool guys been.hang in there,u guys cant quit