LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by freewax View Post
    is the ax for sale?

The ibanez?

Images
    MDsurfer,

Maybe you are right i have no idea...I didn't think there was a quad setup that early on. But that's just what i was told. I've had the board since i was 10.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    .Can you pull a serial # off of it somewhere, maybe underneath your paint? Hobie is making more sailboats than boards these days, but I'm sure if you provide them with a serial no. they could give you a more accurate assessment. Post the result here so we can all enjoy the ride.
    Yeah i think there was a serial under the paint. Great idea I'll give hobie a shout. I'll post results

Thanks!

Bro, you crazy?

Keep it bro! Hell, Ive still got my first board, some other piece of trash from when I was 15, and some I will never ride again. and you want to ditch a 68 Hobie? put it on the wall bro.

Images

guitar

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    The ibanez?
    yeh the ibanez, is it in good shape and is it for sale? send me private mail with the price, if it is?

Deff. keep that board!!

Images
    well at least it says hobie..
    Last edited by yarddog; Jun 5, 2008 at 03:10 AM.

Images

Heres the deal

I am currently searching for genuine historic boards not as a kook as one user has described but as someone who does not care to ride a newly designed "retro" shape. I want to ride the genuine article. By riding one of these boards you are "forced" to experience how wave riding has developed from single to twin to quad to tri-fin boards. I was able to ride a haut twin fin a little over a year ago and have wanted to purchase any type of old board available since them. My dream boards would be: An early twin fin, any generation (but modern) single fin, and more than anything, a rather large balsa longboard preferably from the 50's. Even with my short experience with these boards i have been able to develop and learn about my style and technique on my daily ridden channel islands. If anyone has boards getting dusty in their garages and they would like to sell them i would be happy to talk about buying them, i assure you they will get some much deserved use.

ill buy your shoe.

If you need your shoes cleaned I got a guy.