LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

dumping in the water?

Just thought i would take this time to see what everyone thinks on this subject. I personally am all about letting it loose in the water, and that includes bowel movements. Some people say its gross, others say its kosher. All i know is that if its a floater its hilarious. I know some enviormentally savvy people will say thats its bad for the ocean, but come on. I'm sure my turds are going to have very little effect on the oceans eco system, whale **** in that water for god sakes. But anyways, whats your take on the subject and I'm wanna hear any good lineup dump stories, cause i think their hilarious.

Images
    turd away, just dont do leave any floaters near me.

Its surprisingly difficult to let loose, when you don't have gravity working on your side

You could dump your whole life in the ocean and it might not equal a whale turd!

Images

ocean dumping

My friend did it last year during the ernesto swell because it took him forever to paddle out and he didn't want to go back in, he said it wasnt that bad and he'd do it again if he had to but my questions are would saltwater enter the anus when it's 'open' and does the water really clean it without wiping. Personally I sacrifice the ten minutes and walk to bathroom.
    That's gross but not as gross as the needles that wash up now and then.

I've never let a brown submarine out myself, but I say it's kosher. Whatever. Maybe we could make this a winter time thing too. A little "turd door" that unzips on the back of the wetsuit, and for the enviromentally friendly a "poop pouch"... yeah
    Last edited by steelwave42; May 21, 2007 at 02:52 PM.

I do it in bethany next to about 1000 tourists. I love to create terror. Most times they dont even notice that it is brushing up against them. I just paddle away

my expericence is that is never plesant, yet always refreshing. It always burns, but its always worth it. You always come out feeling clean, yet for a few min you feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    turd away, just dont do leave any floaters near me.

Its surprisingly difficult to let loose, when you don't have gravity working on your side
    LOL HAhaha

Funny story... I was surfing garden pier with my roommate at the time and we were sitting there waiting for waves in full winter gear, its like february. I get a wave and paddle back near him and he tells me, "Bro I just **** my suit" he paddles in and gets to knee high water near the shore and takes the suit down to his thighs trying to clean all of the **** out of it, 30 degrees outside. I still laugh when I think about it

Thumbs up

This is the funniest thread I've read in a long ass time.