LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    I believe its from the low that going to develop down here in the gulf and get swept up the coast by the cold front. You ready DawnPatrol. Sunset will be the place on the southy on Sun-Tues. I will be there if you want to meet up and get some waves on the surf starved gulf.
    Oh i'm ready brotha, just waiting to see which coast is looking the best. As of now the Inlet is looking fun but Satellite might be working too. If it's marginal i'll hit the Gulf for a slightly shorter drive. Being in Brandon it's almost 6/1 - 6/12 the other. Either way i'm getting some. If I choose to hit Sunset i'll hit you up beforehand, or should I just look for the rag top Mustang? HAHA

It is only a foot down here today, but a fetch from the OBX is pointed this way for tomorrow. Maybe I'll dust the lizard **** off my shortboard. The report is calling for chest high and I'm 5'9" so that is almost shoulder high and fully shortboardable for me. Time to cut the lawn, do some yoga, smoke some jah. Smoke first.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Well, if I made your day how aboot Fed Ex'ing me some weed? Don't use your real name and address that to:

Paddington Jetty Bear
    222 Avenues de los Mexicanos
    Culver City, CA 90185

Thanks. And you Florida guys have a nice day. Hey, you guys got any bubs down there today? It's like 3-4......maybe a touch bigger......grassy up here in the Garbage State(that's for you Da Mook).
    Sage brah, been out here in SoCal for a week and I drive by houses, apartments, surf breaks, libraries, convents, Masonic temples, schoolyards, and ALL people are burning bud. It's not even just that it's legal here, it's like every person is lighting up every 10 minutes. FedEx?? Ain't nobody got time fo datt!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Sage brah, been out here in SoCal for a week and I drive by houses, apartments, surf breaks, libraries, convents, Masonic temples, schoolyards, and ALL people are burning bud. It's not even just that it's legal here, it's like every person is lighting up every 10 minutes. FedEx?? Ain't nobody got time fo datt!!
    lol yes! that's so awesome! it's everywhere out there. thanks for the update brochacho

Images
    Poseidon that's three threads in a row where you quoted and posted immediately after Mr. Spicoli. Something's fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Poseidon that's three threads in a row where you quoted and posted immediately after Mr. Spicoli. Something's fishy.
    Simply one of the pseudo-accounts of an antagonizer I've long ceased engaging in rebuttal with. Got many more pressing things to do. Thanks for looking out SS. Better get those flippies shined up. Swell is back in the NE.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    it just so happens that those were the only posts felt like posting on. nothing fishy just trying to show your pal that ive buried the hatchet. just some friendly comradery.

and no mr spicoli, i'm not a pseudo account. more like an account that mainly uses this site for forecasts and will occasionally drop by the forum section to see what you brahs are up to.

i will second mr spicoli's praise, SS. way to let the forum know that i've bumped a few of his posts. the mod would be proud. i have actually bumped a few others today so you better go sound the alarm now.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Oh i'm ready brotha, just waiting to see which coast is looking the best. As of now the Inlet is looking fun but Satellite might be working too. If it's marginal i'll hit the Gulf for a slightly shorter drive. Being in Brandon it's almost 6/1 - 6/12 the other. Either way i'm getting some. If I choose to hit Sunset i'll hit you up beforehand, or should I just look for the rag top Mustang? HAHA
    If your going to be so close why not stop by and see me. Just get it over with. Waves are just as good at the streets compared to Sat and Inlet.Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    If your going to be so close why not stop by and see me. Just get it over with. Waves are just as good at the streets compared to Sat and Inlet.Looking forward to it.
    Wrong Inlet, was referring to Smyrna 45 minutes North of you, which will definitely be better. Thanks for the invite again but I have no interest in joining your prayer circle, nothing personal.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post

i will second mr spicoli's praise, SS. way to let the forum know that i've bumped a few of his posts. the mod would be proud. i have actually bumped a few others today so you better go sound the alarm now.
    Hey no problem guys...on it.