LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    stop by and see me. Just get it over with. .
    Wayne sometimes it does seem like you go out of your way to enhance the creepy vibe.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Better get those flippies shined up.
    They're fins, brah.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey no problem guys...on it.
    thanks man! that's a cool dog in your picture. what breed? name?

Images
    Up here in RI its 5.5 at 11 sec and semi-clean on Tues. But, I go to school.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Up here in RI its 5.5 at 11 sec and semi-clean on Tues. But, I go to school.
    Start foaming at the mouth, gnashing your teeth, speaking in foreign tongues and you'll get a dismissal slip faster than I got launched into spin cycle during the competitor/public warmup at Lowers on Sunday morning.

Start foaming at the mouth, gnashing your teeth, speaking in foreign tongues and you'll get a dismissal slip faster than I got launched into spin cycle during the competitor/public warmup at Lowers on Sunday morning.
    I got 6.7 at 11 secs semi clean. Looking to kick some wind chop ass next week

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    I got 6.7 at 11 secs semi clean. Looking to kick some wind chop ass next week
    Definitely calls for a doubling up of dual 7mm wettys. No worries with restricted movement when you throttle out on a Wave Jet from Oak Bluffs.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    They're fins, brah.
    Ya braddah, using synonyms keeps it real! It was well-intended to refer to the stoke we all have for EmassSwell on its way.

i remember years ago when I was in highschool,i was sick as hell 1 year coughin up flem and shyt,and the nurse was like your ok go back to class n if u have to spit,spit in a tissue.so I went back to class and not 5 minutes later I coughed up something nasty and spit in a tissue,the teacher looked horrified and said I have to leave.it was pretty funny at the time and after that I got to leave whenever I want lol.dont know how school is nowadays,u probably have to have cancer to leave early.

I didn't know there were waves today.sed 1.5ft which means it usually flat.i was right around the corner all morning from the beach,didnt stop by tho.i got a shytload of work tomorrow but maybe I can sneak a sesh in late afternoon,if theres waves...this next storm looks real but havnt seen a blob on the radar,so unless there dropping a nuke off in the middle of the atlantic,we probably wont see anything

Definitely calls for a doubling up of dual 7mm wettys. No worries with restricted movement when you throttle out on a Wave Jet from Oak Bluffs.
    Haha dude that's hilarious. I'll actually be using my 7 mil haha. May as well throw on my scuba Steve 3-2 underneath it along with my gronk jersey on top. Wave jets in oak bluffs are solid tho.