LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wayne sometimes it does seem like you go out of your way to enhance the creepy vibe.
    my impression as well. i guess trolling for Jesus gets a little old, so Wayne has to up the ante to get some attention.

To the OP:

Must be coming from Humberto, all I know is it was fun as hell tonight, with some size...I'm stoked, September has been everything I've been hoping for...tomorrow looks awesome...I feel like a kid in a candy store.

On a side note, the last time I said "I feel like a kid in a candy store", I was in a candy store.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    thanks man! that's a cool dog in your picture. what breed? name?
    Thank you sir, that's my boy Phinny, he's a Husky/Samoyed mix.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    my impression as well. i guess trolling for Jesus gets a little old, so Wayne has to up the ante to get some attention.
    Just seemed so calculated didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    To the OP:

Must be coming from Humberto, all I know is it was fun as hell tonight, with some size...I'm stoked, September has been everything I've been hoping for...tomorrow looks awesome...I feel like a kid in a candy store.

On a side note, the last time I said "I feel like a kid in a candy store", I was in a candy store.
    Nice dude, this place could use a little more stoke, glad you scored, forecast looking solid for a while now, bout time huh, but knew it was coming, it always does, just having patience from June - August is the key, but come September it's game on.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Nice dude, this place could use a little more stoke, glad you scored, forecast looking solid for a while now, bout time huh, but knew it was coming, it always does, just having patience from June - August is the key, but come September it's game on.
    cant wait!!! hope everyone gets some time out there and has fun

I wonder if anyone looking forward to next tuesday has ever tried to surf in Jersey with 20 mph NE wind, let alone overhead waves with it. It's basically a one way ticket into the jetty diectly south of you with the current, and then the slop.... we won't even talk about the slop. But atleast with overhead conditions, the slop may actually lift you up and deposit you on the other side of the jetty so you won't fracture your skull on the rocks.

Where was it 5.5 @ 11??? NOAA says 2.2' and Surfline said knee high

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Up here in RI its 5.5 at 11 sec and semi-clean on Tues. But, I go to school.

Images
    Last night was fun. Very special. I don't know if that was from Humberto, I still don't know where it is. But Tuesday's 10-20 NE winds certainly had something to do with it. And I watched the Weather Channel's horrible....horrible Tropical Update last night, but all they talked aboot was Mexico. Oh where have the glory days of John Hope gone. The Weather Channel is just terrible these days. Bill Keneely smiles.....

How aboot that moon, hanging early and full in the Northeastern horizon, last night for the dusk patrol. If you howled at it three times you're set.

And aboot this b!tchen swell coming next week. Certain predictions have this Invest/TS, whatever the heck it is, in the gulf by Mexico....on Mexico....whatever............heading north and getting sucked up by a dipping jet stream and will head this way. Board your windows......

Will that actually happen? I don't know, man. Maybe.......then again maybe not.

You SWELLINFO.COM people have the, "BIGGER is better" attitude and that's cute.

Images
    Oh if any of youse blew-off yesterday because you saw something on the internet saying it was 1 foot.......well you missed it. When are people going to learn?

Got some bubs there did ya PJB! Good on ya dude, i'm going to make a precision strike on Saturday, looking reeeeally fun, can't wait!