LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Next week: HYPE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    Lets go boys, hype this shiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by surfsolo; Sep 18, 2013 at 04:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Island , FL
    Posts
    250
    We are finally getting a little somn somn in the gulf this weekend. About time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,660
    i don't get it.not a storm or low on radar,and next week 9ft waves?!!!really!!!just like humberto was supposed to be 6ft.by the time it comes around,itll be 1ft and choppy.if it does come through,that would be great

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,310
    I am taking my small wave fins out of my fish and putting them in my shortboard. I am doing push ups, benches, power yoga, wind sprints, and mad bong hits in preparation for the oncoming swell. Will post updates from my smartphone while in the water.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i don't get it.not a storm or low on radar,and next week 9ft waves?!!!really!!!just like humberto was supposed to be 6ft.by the time it comes around,itll be 1ft and choppy.if it does come through,that would be great
    Brah chich guy man, don't you get it? The combo of the lunar pulls plus Emass going out to SD and wooing the Pacific to encourage its oceanic counterpart to start cranking has been a success.

    FREE YOUR QUIVER

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Not Nicaragua
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah chich guy man, don't you get it? The combo of the lunar pulls plus Emass going out to SD and wooing the Pacific to encourage its oceanic counterpart to start cranking has been a success.

    FREE YOUR QUIVER
    thanks for wooing the pacific for all of us! that's so considerate of you! thank you brah

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,495
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    thanks for wooing the pacific for all of us! that's so considerate of you! thank you brah
    Nevermind, 4.

  8. #8
    Forecast now down to knee... Please excuse me while I swallow a bullet

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I am taking my small wave fins out of my fish and putting them in my shortboard. I am doing push ups, benches, power yoga, wind sprints, and mad bong hits in preparation for the oncoming swell. Will post updates from my smartphone while in the water.
    +1 ...don't forget chugging fourloco's and banging hot Hindu models...that's how we keep it real in this mutha, my brother.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,495
    Images
    6
    I think all this hyping is working to our disadvantage.