LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Changing The Hostility

There's been quite a few arguments and aggressive talk on here lately. While it is amusing alot of the time I'd like to change it up. So I think a poll or opinion is in order. What do you guys think are some good surf jams. Chili peppers? Offspring? Citzen Cope?

311!!! Cali Soca gets me through every mid january cold water sesh

Images
    Big 10-4, Pepper, Reel big fish, Rise against, New Radicals, Against me!, Bouncing Souls...

Images
    Pepper, Dispatch, Rx Bandits

Limp Biscuit, Break Stuff! Sorry man, I couldn't resist.

no brainer... ASG! they surf, they're from the east coast (wrightsville/wilm, NC), and they f'n rock. here's a better poll question, why cant we get any decent bands to play on delmarva? sure, little river band rocked the oc convention center, and rick springfield really tore up the bottle&cork, but otherwise...
    check the link, y'all...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrUX1...3F1537&index=1

Images
    "The Predator Dub Assassins" That was for you Timmy if you are lurking on here today.
    Dispatch, Sublime, Pennywise, Richie Spice, Thrice, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine.

Depends on my mood

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbyG View Post
    no brainer... ASG! they surf,

Yeah dude they rock....

the bronx, every time i die, 3 inches of blood, the MISFITS, the ivy league and the incited

Thumbs up www.myspace.com/deepskytraveler

DeepSky Traveler rocks you into more waves. Like a noice double overhead walling up and over you as the sun plays emerald magic into your soul. Check out the music and see if you catch the spirit of the surfer in there.

www.myspace.com/deepskytraveler

Peace,
    FA