Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Hurley Pro Live!

http://www.thehurleypro.com/live/surf/hd

Starts tomorrow and, given the forecast, they will probably run straight through.

I will continue shuffling my FS team, but the smaller Trestles is the more unpredictable it will be.

Get ready folks, they're probably going to run it in an hour or so. Screw grab-ass NFL, it's Hurley Pro Time!

Here's my FS team:
    Jimmy
    ADS
    Jordy
    DoubleJ
    Dino's Kid
    Holy Toledo
    Natty
    Dane

Raoni as alt.

Images
    Is anyone else having trouble with the site? It keeps giving me an error message. I got the feed to load once but it won't do **** now.

its not working for me either. I keep getting a "PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/vhosts/thehurleypro.com/includes/lock.inc)" message

yup. not happening

Service unavailable. I guess they haven't gotten their act together yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingAddict View Post
    its not working for me either. I keep getting a "PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/vhosts/thehurleypro.com/includes/lock.inc)" message
    Gotta love it. The ASP can broadcast perfectly from some remote island in the south Pacific, but put a contest in California and they can't even get enough bandwidth to stream effectively. Really pathetic.

BTW, it's working now. Must've had to coax the gerbils back onto the wheel

Slater just took out Dane! I had Dane on my team too... At least I have Slates too

The fog just rolled in.