LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I saw a few smokin hot hindu's on my way in this morning.... anyone else?

Images
    I was watching the cam all day from work, looked pretty fun in RI..gosh darn any of you pricks that were on it.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    ankles aka hookers
    Dude that's totally gnarly bro. We had some triple over ankle here

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I was watching the cam all day from work, looked pretty fun in RI..gosh darn any of you pricks that were on it.
    Caught waist to chest high plus at a little cove up my way. Fast peelers, 2 hours with only my friend before the word got out. Then WE did. Only spot working too. Sick.

I totally downed like 3 fourloco's and had a wicked threesome with with these 2 hot hindu's...them bushes was rank, y'all, but I ate like it was leftover thanksgiving dinner.
    Got barreled on a 23 footer straight milk faced, nooka!
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Sep 21, 2013 at 01:46 AM.

Always seems like after summer when the waves get to be about stomach high for the first time in months that people claim they scored chest-head high waves. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, all I know is according to this site theres been chest high waves a few times a week for the past couple of weeks, yet I haven't seen them

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    Always seems like after summer when the waves get to be about stomach high for the first time in months that people claim they scored chest-head high waves. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, all I know is according to this site theres been chest high waves a few times a week for the past couple of weeks, yet I haven't seen them
    Yeah. I've noticed people over exaggerate the wave sizes. But who cares. Having a good time is all that matters

It can happen at one spot for 15 minutes! Just depending where you are at, what tide, direction, wind etc...

Down here the entire state is basically flat all summer with the exception of one spot. It justs that all conditions are condusive to magnifying a small scale swell. Almost everyday there is at least a rideable wave whereas everywhere is completely flat. For some reason the sharks like the same spot! Go figure...