LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Phil Taylor Handcrafted Surfboards

phil taylor1.jpgphil taylor2.jpgphil taylor3.jpg

Check out this new "HOBBIT" model Phil Taylor surfboard! Board is shaped, designed and glassed by Phil himself. A phenomenal guy for those who don't know him and an excellent shaper from Fruitland, MD just outside OC. Saw this board and I think its unreal! Dimensions are 6'9 x 22 x 2.75. Fin setup is 1+4 making it very versatile. Slightly spooned out nose to double concave with rolled to very hard rails. Has the Tak Halo fin on it in the photos. Pretty sweet!

Cool mini noseriding finboard design! What do you think?

Here is his facebook link:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phil-...97743556922419

Looks pretty cool. Wishing I had something like that for the days that the forecast is way off.. (IE. waist+ but in actuality is knee to waist cr#ap.)

looks straight up killer phil!!
    thanks for posting.

If it rides like my Phil Taylor board, you are going to love it. My 6'8" Zero has been the go to board in all conditions. I like it so much, I recommend him to all my friends.

Images
    that thing looks sweet as hell

Images
    Thanks for wonderful response. So glad to hear you're digging your board brewengineer! And thanks so much for posting escsurfer. much appreciated

Very sweet board Phil. You got a web site? I'm not on the book of face but would love to check out one of your boards.

Images
    thankyou rcarter. I have a website under construction but not live at the moment. My facebook is open to the public for viewing without having a facebook yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PhILTAYLOR View Post
    thankyou rcarter. I have a website under construction but not live at the moment. My facebook is open to the public for viewing without having a facebook yourself.
    Oh sweet I'll check it out then.

Images
    Awesome I hope you enjoy. Sorry about the website, this thing is growing at a rapid rate for us since going public a little over a year ago so there are a lot of projects underway at the moment and a website is one of them. Thank you for your interest rcarter.