LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PhILTAYLOR View Post
    Awesome I hope you enjoy. Sorry about the website, this thing is growing at a rapid rate for us since going public a little over a year ago so there are a lot of projects underway at the moment and a website is one of them. Thank you for your interest rcarter.
    I am def planning to hit you up in Nov for a LB. Hell, my egg is so stable on a wave, I am almost able to nose ride it.

Images
    That's awesome. I look forward to building you one. We have been getting picked up by a lot of shops and I will be down your way in the spring to deliver to a few shops and maybe we can go for a surf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PhILTAYLOR View Post
    That's awesome. I look forward to building you one. We have been getting picked up by a lot of shops and I will be down your way in the spring to deliver to a few shops and maybe we can go for a surf as well.
    I still need to get you in to my buddies shop (Odyssey). He really wants to carry your sticks.

Images
    That's the stoke I look for so I would love to put my boards in his shop. I am building boards to stock a bunch of shops for spring 2014 while fulfilling custom orders as well. We will have to talk more in detail about what your buddy is looking for and I will make sure he gets it.