LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    When kooks put their boards on the car nose first. Stupid KOOKS!

Quote Originally Posted by hornymfer View Post
    But isn't that more aerodynamic!? I always laugh when I see that too.

I love cruising down the line in trunks and and letting my balls hand out to the folks out the back of the wave.

Alright, I'll admit it, when I see the dinner cruise boat ride by, I throw both arms in the air and yell "where's my dinner?!"

Girls on longboards with booties and gloves on when the water is 70 degrees and a go pro when they can't even stand up yet they need to film themselves.

When people ask this same stupid question, over, and over again.

Images
    Putting a board on the roof nose forward is just wrong. It's like wearing a baseball cap when riding a motorcycle, bicycle or skateboard the brim is always turned backward.

Quote Originally Posted by hornymfer View Post
    ...wax side up.

Images
    Watching someone paddle and miss every wave because their nose is 2 feet out of the water.

Dragging all their gear out to the beach - board still in bag, wetsuit under arm, changing and putting on wetsuit while standing in the sand. Parking lot is right at the beach.

A bunch of stoned surfers asking are there gonna be waves and then bragging about dropping a deuce in the line up.... Oh wait, this is kooky things we love to see. The 15 member family that rolls out to the beach with a sup board, then proceeds to take turns battle wagoning it thru the line up. Oh wait, "love to see"... Crap, I keep messing this one up. Okay, everyone else take this one.