LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    empty lineups because people are too busy talking **** and making fun of everyone on messageboards.
    Empty lineups because of an underforcasted swell and said people are too lazy to go see the water for themselves. That's always awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That was a very fair review, I don't see what Roy's problem is. Only thing I can think of is that it really isn't Roy posting on here, it's a troll job, which I've thought from the very beginning, I just like the back and forth banter, it's entertaining at least

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That was a very fair review, I don't see what Roy's problem is. Only thing I can think of is that it really isn't Roy posting on here, it's a troll job, which I've thought from the very beginning, I just like the back and forth banter, it's entertaining at least
    Yeah don't you love how he goes off on Randy on youtube calling him names and dropin F bombs but tries to play it cool on here so he does not get booted like on Sways!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah don't you love how he goes off on Randy on youtube calling him names and dropin F bombs but tries to play it cool on here so he does not get booted like on Sways!
    RR was riding in the middle during a few of those runs. You can clearly tell that. Looks like it did work better when he was in the middle. So I am not sure how the kiwi is bad mouthing him. I think it was a kind review that brings up pros and cons.

I love watching people roll up with boards sporting their favorite beer brands that came straight off the wall of some bar. Throw in a 15+ year old neon wetsuit and you have a recipe for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah I saw his comments and they way out of line. If that's really him of course.

People that say they just scored head high waves that nobody else knew about, but the buoy is 2' at 5sec making it impossible... Liar

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    People that say they just scored head high waves that nobody else knew about, but the buoy is 2' at 5sec making it impossible... Liar
    Good one nynj.
    Seems as if some guys score head high in their bathtub. Then? Post it on SI forum.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    It's not my fault that my spot was going off on the reg 8-10' during last spring's swell streak
    One could argue that my stoke and optimism (similar to PB&J's) was a bellows for the sick spring. Should I inflate my scores the next few days and see what happens for us all?