LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm stoked for sure. Can't wait for the warm water. In Washington the closest spot is 3 hours away, 45-55F water, a long paddle out with strong currents and no channel for paddling out. At least we get surf. It may be huge and blown out but a lot but its never flat.
    Last edited by Tradguy2; Sep 22, 2013 at 05:30 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradguy2 View Post
    As long as I get something big enough to have some energy but smaller than head high I'll be happy. Sounds like I'll be good to go. Just a little anxious cause I want to make the most of my time.
    Bro if that's what your looking for- and everywhere is flat or too small- diamond head usually has a chest hi wave- plus an easy channel to paddle out. Fun and easy waves. Just get on it early- before the crowds and the winds...

Thanks for the advice bro. Was thinking of hitting the cliffs out there, I'll go early for sure.

Images
    ya bro- a lot of ppl go there and its not really a 'local' place... the waves are fun and mellow... I have had some great and memorable sessions there!

Dont worry just have fun. Please tell me about the hotels or resorts that you might have booked. Since i am planning for a second honeymoon in waikiki.

Let me know as soon as possible and try before end of january.

Hey i agree waikiki is very expensive. I went there in August and It really cost me a bomb. Instead of enjoying i was more worried about my expenses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradguy2 View Post
    Thanks jrs. I lived in Ewa Beach as a Kehei so I know finding waves is no problem. Never went to Waikiki as a kid... too crowded and expensive. If I have time I'll go to Sandys for some bodysurfing but am hoping to get some waves on a board too. I don't mind small waves as long as they have some energy.

Images
    Oh man you'd get there soooo much faster by plane. Welcome to the SI thinktank michellejohnsons.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Nov 15, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

I second Seldom's welcome. I am seriously censoring myself here too.