LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Coil Megamind 4 Sale

Spotless. Ridden less than 10x. Great board, just have another Coil groveler in same dimensions that I like a little better. 5'8" x 22 3/8 x 2 1/2. FCS fins included. Located in NJ
    $500
    Pics will be coming. If you'd like specific pics of an area of the board, just PM me your cell # and I'll text.
    Last edited by Exit98Surf; Sep 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

These things last for about 1-3 days in a resale situation in SoCal when priced between $4 & $500. HOW IS IT THAT IN THE STATE OF 23', BARRELING, BEACH BREAKS NO ONE HAS GRABBED THIS UP?

Seriously, throw your leopard print, mini-skirt wearin, bleached blond, fake-nailed girl friend in the Iroc, drive to the pawn shop and sell one of those Mr. t gold chains to Vinny.

Fer KriSakes buy this board ya friggin marons.

I'd be on it RAIGHTNOW if it was a 5' 6" in the same dimensions.

Exit: What's the volume on it?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    These things last for about 1-3 days in a resale situation in SoCal when priced between $4 & $500. HOW IS IT THAT IN THE STATE OF 23', BARRELING, BEACH BREAKS NO ONE HAS GRABBED THIS UP?

Seriously, throw your leopard print, mini-skirt wearin, bleached blond, fake-nailed girl friend in the Iroc, drive to the pawn shop and sell one of those Mr. t gold chains to Vinny.

Almost copped a Coil someone was selling in HB last week for around 300 but it wouldve been my 3rd board purchased on the trip and already had my hands full taking the other two home. Was very hard to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

Who needs a groveler in 23' sky-scrapers?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I'd be on it RAIGHTNOW if it was a 5' 6" in the same dimensions.

Exit: What's the volume on it?
    Sorry, volume is 1.20 ft3

Everyone is selling boards because the ocean is broken. Maybe if we can get exit98 to sell all his sticks we will get some pity waves from old mother ocean. I told my girlfriend last night i'm selling all my boards. She laughed and asked if I was serious.... I wasnt

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    Everyone is selling boards because the ocean is broken. Maybe if we can get exit98 to sell all his sticks we will get some pity waves from old mother ocean. I told my girlfriend last night i'm selling all my boards. She laughed and asked if I was serious.... I wasnt
    ...Every man has his price...

Images
    Pics....image.jpg

Images
    Pics..... image.jpg