LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Don't worry young feller, there'll be plenty more. The little bump from Gabby last weekend was definitely fun, as was the little windswell this weekend. Stayed on the south coast, I think southern exposure was key for the swell this weekend, could explain why it was $hittier further north.
    Definitely. The E/SE was powerless.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Definitely. The E/SE was powerless.
    Yeah man, I can't wait for winter. Just ordered a new 3/2 bibbed hood so I'm ready for it. With that and my 7 mil suit I could probably go surfing off Antarctica and be warm

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Yeah man, I can't wait for winter. Just ordered a new 3/2 bibbed hood so I'm ready for it. With that and my 7 mil suit I could probably go surfing off Antarctica and be warm
    Ya brah. That makeshift 10/9 is gonna be the chronic. You'll be doing the robot out there on those wave faces and it will be a TRX workout simultaneously. Oak Bluffs or bust braddahman.

Ya brah. That makeshift 10/9 is gonna be the chronic. You'll be doing the robot out there on those wave faces and it will be a TRX workout simultaneously. Oak Bluffs or bust braddahman.
    Ya brah. I'll invent a new surfing style called robot surfing. Can't go wrong with a 7 mil dive suit in September

Ya brah. I'll invent a new surfing style called robot surfing. Can't go wrong with a 7 mil dive suit in September
    Actually was busting out the 3/2 for the sesh in a half hour after yesterday's mid 50s water. Forget that. I'm throwing that on as the topper and starting with a base layer of the 6/5 followed by new 5/4 and will rock the double hood. That makes what...a 14/11? At least my arms and legs will be more mobile with only 11mm rubber on them

Hi
    Actually was busting out the 3/2 for the sesh in a half hour after yesterday's mid 50s water. Forget that. I'm throwing that on as the topper and starting with a base layer of the 6/5 followed by new 5/4 and will rock the double hood. That makes what...a 14/11? At least my arms and legs will be more mobile with only 11mm rubber on them
    Yeah dude 11mm neoprene is the way to go. If it gets into the forties I'm breaking out my 20/19 suit. Should keep me barely warm enough

Hi
    Yeah dude 11mm neoprene is the way to go. If it gets into the forties I'm breaking out my 20/19 suit. Should keep me barely warm enough
    You think 11.5 on the booties (1.5 + 3 + 7) is enough? It's all I got so it better be!

You think 11.5 on the booties (1.5 + 3 + 7) is enough? It's all I got so it better be!
    Yeah I think you'll get away with it, but won't qualify for robot surfing competitions

Damn man. Put on the 3/2 for first time in months and none of the breaks had any bumps to speak of. Upsetting because forecasts round the board called for at least something. Guess tomorrow AM is the next hope. Daylong offshores have kicked in. Let's get some swell. If I'm not paddling I'm gonna get cold quick with these declining air temps.

Damn man. Put on the 3/2 for first time in months and none of the breaks had any bumps to speak of. Upsetting because forecasts round the board called for at least something. Guess tomorrow AM is the next hope. Daylong offshores have kicked in. Let's get some swell. If I'm not paddling I'm gonna get cold quick with these declining air temps.
    Yeah man. Need that hoodie with like a 4/3 and you'll be good. Or you could just go with a 10/9 like I do. Your choice