LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Viva El Hype!

You're talkin my language, I especially like the blue bold words that say "LARGE SWELLS"

Images
    Ryan that's just one model but lets hope it comes true...DawnPatrol I love them LARGE swell's....WHOOP....WHOOP

http://www.b.weather.com/news/weathe...ekend-20130924 either way it looks like we should see something out of it

Biiiiiggggg waaaavvvvves thisssss weeeekend!!!!!!
    Last edited by sisurfdogg; Sep 25, 2013 at 01:11 AM.

Large swells...I dont like the swell direction but I'll take anything.

been watching this one myself. Euro and canadian models have this one producing the goods, american model (GFS) keeps it out to sea. I think swellinfo uses GFS, so hopefully we will all get a nice surprise.

If the Obama regime commissioned GFS then we should be getting ready for a tidal wave. Let's hope. Even Spicoli's at the end of his wits.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    If the Obama regime commissioned GFS then we should be getting ready for a tidal wave. Let's hope. Even Spicoli's at the end of his wits.
    brah... what are you going on about? Paddington has been scoring knee high drainers all summer. where the f have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    brah... what are you going on about? Paddington has been scoring knee high drainers all summer. where the f have you been?
    Ya brah, not in NE. We literally have had nothing. Complete nothingness for months. When you hear me say I got 9 rides in 40 minutes last Thurs eve, it's me romanticizing a handful of 3-5 second rides devoid of power for a bottom turn. At least the reports suck the rest of the week. Then I can sleep in a lil while longer with no remorse. Man, good thing I'm spending the afternoon at the range. I'll feel a hell of a lot better blasting dozens of rounds before blasting a wahine after suppah. Still ain't no substitute for waves.