LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Why you hating on Texas bra? We are almost as cool as the guys from PR. We are one of the friendliest states...until you step on our lawn.
    I didn't hate on Texas, I actually used to live in Texas from age 5-6 & 1/2.

I'm hatin' on one particular Texan who I won't name because i don't want the FBI after me........he makes long speeches..........I despise him......and he only got into Harvard because he's a Mexican.

I love you, Natkitchen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    who I won't name because i don't want the FBI after me........he makes long speeches..........I despise him......and he only got into Harvard because he's a Mexican.
    Uses Government departments to target enemies, long winded pointless speeches, generally despised worldwide, got into Harvard due to minority status. Sounds exactly like our Dear Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    Uses Government departments to target enemies, long winded pointless speeches, generally despised worldwide, got into Harvard due to minority status. Sounds exactly like our Dear Leader.
    I wanna know where he was for the missing months where he was overseas.....

Anyone have their Utah 30 state non-res CCW? Covers nearly all the fun states to visit (non-surfing at least).

Images
    Thanks paddington. You too spicoli. You guys are alright in my book. Sorry to hear about the superlurker. Seems to happen on here a lot. If you are talking about the same Texan I am thinking about, and his name rhymes with cush, I am not a big fan either. I probably wouldnt say so to loud or you might end up on the wrong side of a certain carribean ilse.

What part of 'let's not get political' don't you f@cking understand?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow man never thought I'd see another trap shooter on here. I used to shoot a lot of trap w/ my Pa, he still does competitively...used to do some bird hunting too. I love shotguns, best home defense weapon. But there's something about putting 30 rounds through a semi-auto rifle that gets my juices flowing. Even though I won't shoot for fun anymore cuz ammo's too scarce.
    I pulled trap and skeet at the biggest range(in '73 to '74) in the world. Ent AFB in colo spgs colo.

My dad had a bunch of firearms. he offered them to me. I told him thanks, I'll wrap them in oily rags and bury them in the back yard. He didn't like that. I told them that it was the safest way since I have a hard time just keeping my hands to myself. I figgered I could take one from someone if I wanted one.
    I was standin in line at a store behind a 300 lbs, 5' tall gun toter. Had his gun in a holster behind his back. The voice in my head told me"pull it out and start waving it around. maybe fire a few rounds off." what a hoot my voice is.

Lol. I bury ammo in my yard in capped pic piping. Guess the NSA knows now.