LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    They were given high density housing with hopes that the HIV and/or crack would wipe them all out. If only I could have been in the FBI/CIA in the 60's... they had all the fun.
    Lee, you could still join the FBI/CIA and start some new thing comparable to supplying Freeway Ricky with cooked cocaine. You could start a new eradiction program to maintain whitey's dominance both in population and power. You know the old money WASP's are getting mighty nervous 'bout America's new demographics.

I love you, Lee.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    If I had owned a gun, I would have been in prison a long time ago. Well, look at me being so pessimistic......maybe I wouldn't have gotten caught? Nahh, would have been too drunk to be smooth..........

Don't you gun guys ever get all Lynryd Skynryd drunk and then get pissed-off? I wish someone would shut some dude from Texas up.

Spicoli, how come poor minority neighborhoods are so violent? Ain't nothing poorer than whitey in the Appalachians, but they ain't dropping crackers every day. Please explain that. Does urban environments create more violent-prone individuals?

Alcohol, guns and pick-up trucks - now that's being a man. AN AMERICAN MAN. Oh yeah, eatin' beef, too. Now that's manly stuff.

And Studlee, that's what I always say......aboot gays, drugs and guns.............

Legalize it all and let God sort it out. Everything is illegal in this country yet we keep calling ourselves free. I don't need a damn law to cross a friggin street.

I love you, Spicoli.
    Why you hating on Texas bra? We are almost as cool as the guys from PR. We are one of the friendliest states...until you step on our lawn.

I enjoy target practice as do surfing.i grew up near the woods so shooting things,riding dirtbikes,and hitting gaps on a bmx were the things to do.then u get older,start smoking pot,and get a job and leave all the youthnessis behind.i havnt lived near the woods in a long time,so I havnt shot anything in 8years.im still an ace of a shot tho.i don't have a permit to own a gun,i do not own any guns,and im afraid of little white kids or muslims with guns.when I was a kid,u hung out with people who had guns.i don't feel the need to own any gun other than a shotgun for home protection.the 2nd admendment shall not be infringed upon.theres crazy people everywhere,we live in different times.back in the day,you got ur asz beat.now a kid picks up a gun and starts firing.just because somebody shoots up a school or their job,doesnt mean lets take guns away from everyone.thats Russia,and I say fuk Russia.

and im tired of hearing about people who play video games go out and kill.do u know how many people in every country play videogames like cod n gta?everytime I log in psnetwork,theres like 2 billion people online.then 1 nutjob who probably never played shyt goes shoots somebody,and they talk about banning violent videogames.violent videogames are a necessity for society,if u can go crazy and put up hunter killer drones lol online,then u don't have to worry about that person doing it in real life.iv been in the army,been all over the world,met many crazy people some might call terrorists and basically most everyones the same.i don't get the logic behind the whole terror biz,if ur trying to overthrow your gov that's one thing,but if they are killing innocent people and blowing shyt up,ur not accomplishing anything.most attacks happen because of what we did to them,seems like everyone holds grudges.going to places like Syria,iran to kill more people doesn't accomplish anything.our country gives high power assault rifles to Mexican druglords and Syrian terrorists but wants to take them away from us.i got no problem with gun bans,aslong as the gov is first to commit.doesnt make sense for the only people to have guns be cops and military.bad guys will continue to get guns illegally,innocent people will continue to drop,and tax dollars will be spent on shyt u don't approve of.

that's my 2cents plus change!!

ps for my call of duty players,isnt it funny how the people who get the most kills are like 10yrs old lol.its always funny listenin to a little kid talk shyt to some old guy like me,reminds me of the internet on here lol.amd those little gromlins are racist as hell lol

If I had owned a gun, I would have been in prison a long time ago. Well, look at me being so pessimistic......maybe I wouldn't have gotten caught? Nahh, would have been too drunk to be smooth..........

Don't you gun guys ever get all Lynryd Skynryd drunk and then get pissed-off? I wish someone would shut some dude from Texas up.

Spicoli, how come poor minority neighborhoods are so violent? Ain't nothing poorer than whitey in the Appalachians, but they ain't dropping crackers every day. Please explain that. Does urban environments create more violent-prone individuals?

Alcohol, guns and pick-up trucks - now that's being a man. AN AMERICAN MAN. Oh yeah, eatin' beef, too. Now that's manly stuff.

And Studlee, that's what I always say......aboot gays, drugs and guns.............

Legalize it all and let God sort it out. Everything is illegal in this country yet we keep calling ourselves free. I don't need a damn law to cross a friggin street.

I love you, Spicoli.
    andy dufrane once picked up a gun and drank.he also got gangraped by the sisters.i wish I could say andy fought the good fight,i wish I could,but prisons no fairy tale

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Why you hating on Texas bra? We are almost as cool as the guys from PR. We are one of the friendliest states...until you step on our lawn.
    We love Texas brah. Every last bit of it. Even EMO superlurker TXshreddin dude that posted 34 times but cried 35 nights in a row secretly because of my posts them jumped ship. Peace out Cub Scout. TX is the schitt. Gotta get back down there soon.

I love you, Spicoli.
    I love yoo two sage Brahman. Where the hills have eyes in Appalachia, they also have eyes for their sisters' and brothers' thighs. When yer gettin sum, it makes the whole environment a lot more copacetic. The urban districts have violence because no one taught those braddahs how to play safe back when they was streetball groms. It was amazing that they went as long as they did self-policing and calling their own fouls but nothing lasts forever. Then came 21 (aka "Brothers") where it's every man for himself and no such thing as fouls in that game. One thing let to another and those cats got gats thanks to Ronny Regan and Manuel Noriega. Game. Blouses.

I love you, Lee.
    dawwww, I love you too paddy. Your pic makes me think you are one of those ultra lovable down syndrome kids. You really rock that extra chromie.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    *disclaimer- I love guns, drugs, and have no beef with gays...despite my occassional use of the funny queer not funny ha ha specification. Does that make me libertarian?
    no, writing something this bad-ass makes you libertarian... http://jim.com/treason.htm so I say **** the 2nd amendment! hell **** all of em! I didn't sign a goddamn thing... The Constitution is just like the bible. Meant to keep dupes actin all dupe-like.
    Last edited by babybabygrand; Sep 26, 2013 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Im all about loooong ranges. Anything over 500 yards to 1000 with my rem 700pss in 308. After that its the lar grizzley in 50 cal.
    Yeah man - Long Range - next best thing to being there yourself .....
    My 2 cents - the second amendment did not, does not, and never will have anything to do with hunting or shooting sports - it was put there to insure our country will remain free although our freedoms are being chipped away every day and nobody recognizes it.