LOGIN | REGISTER

Yet Another "This Hurricane Season and my Life Both Suck" Thread October 2013

No waves, no dog, no family, no love, no girls, no sex, and a huge weird lump just appeared in the middle of my forehead...

I'm gonna go paddle my board back and forth across Lake Cochituate and see if I can convince some boaters to zoom past me at high speeds to give me a wake.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Awesome! lol

Look at it like this. Your on an outgoing tide bro. The tide will turn, it always does. Hang in there.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Wow, that was pretty good. Mr Swellinfo, getting in some chitty chitty bang bang. That's great.

Dude, I know this is tongue-in-cheek and all(I guess), but y'all had waves mere days ago. And I heard Hull was all-time.

Dude, hook up with Spicoli, and go to the combat zone and find yourself a nice girl. There's nice girls still around there, right? Maybe I'm outdated. I don't know.

What, did you grow up in Boystown or something? Don't fret. Nothing stays the same. Even bad times change. You never know, tomorrow might be the start of a bright new future.