LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    this is working out much better than trestles, got 1 guy in each rd 4 heat so no more friendly fire till the final series

I've got 5 headed into R4: Jimmy, DoubleJ, Juliana, Yordy and Holy Toledo.

I gotta catch some of this action tomorrow. Sounds as competitive as Trestles was.

E - the fantasy thing is for the whole season? Or could I get in for the remaining events and Pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I gotta catch some of this action tomorrow. Sounds as competitive as Trestles was.

E - the fantasy thing is for the whole season? Or could I get in for the remaining events and Pipe?
    Wouldn't be worth it this far into the season in a competitive sense. I think the top 5 scores of the season are counted in the end, so you would have goose eggs for 3 out of 5. But you might as well do it for practice IMO. It's free, so you got nothing to lose.

conditions been terrible this year.last year was epic,real 10 pt rides,crazy wipeouts.adriano lost his board and had to bodysurf 10footers to the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Wouldn't be worth it this far into the season in a competitive sense. I think the top 5 scores of the season are counted in the end, so you would have goose eggs for 3 out of 5. But you might as well do it for practice IMO. It's free, so you got nothing to lose.
    I'm in! Too bad I didn't get the HP card in. Would've had 3 of 4 plus the winner.

Gimme the deets brah!

i havnt watched any of the live webcast,but i checked out the heat review yesterday and saw gabs and toledos airs.fukin redicolous!! and they say john john is the airguy.these brazilians are taking over,even kelly said he wouldnt rule out gabs for a world title.i enjoy watchin the young guns,nobody does airs like those brazilians.the maui boys get air,but thats because maui is the windiest place on earth with onshores everyday which is perfect for airs

Qtrs are about to start.

Mick takes the title!!! Dude was on fire at Trestles and he's on his game. I'll put my money on him winning it all by season's end. Sick job Mick! Power surfers rule the world.

Mick is insane! Love his style! He just totally kills when he surfs!

Definitely a "power surfer"!