LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Quik Pro France LIVE

Starts in the wee hours of the morning in our time zone.

All FS'ers need to get your teams locked in soon!

http://quiksilverlive.com/profrance/2013/home.en.html

ps: You can join Quik's "premium member" thing and have access to their webcams. The sun's setting right now but the contest area looks like a slower Trestles the way it's breaking right now.

I'm need to make a big move to be #1 and win FS... I'm in 10,331 place with only a few events to go. I think I have a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I'm need to make a big move to be #1 and win FS... I'm in 10,331 place with only a few events to go. I think I have a shot!

LOL. Remember, you will get to drop your 3 lowest scores.... for whatever it's worth

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Starts in the wee hours of the morning in our time zone.

All FS'ers need to get your teams locked in soon!

http://quiksilverlive.com/profrance/2013/home.en.html

ps: You can join Quik's "premium member" thing and have access to their webcams. The sun's setting right now but the contest area looks like a slower Trestles the way it's breaking right now.
    Thanks for the link! There isn't much surf so it's good that they'll start a day earlier. After tomorrow and a little Friday, there is very little surf for about 5 days. Hopefully, they will get a lot of heats in but it's looking like 4' waves in 4" of water - I guess it's better than Tahiti which is 14' waves in 14" of water.

where is the heat draw? Are they opening a day early? says 1 day and some time before trading closes

Nah, they're starting on time. They're 6 hours ahead of EST, so they'll be half way done with the day when you wake up.

They should start tonight at about 1:30 AM EST / 10:30 PM PST (that's still today for West-coasters). I originally read the 27th as the starting date, hence my comment. Tomorrow should have solid surf with reasonably ok winds (although not offshore) so they better start early!

I now realize that the forecast is looking better out towards Oct. 2, which would still give them a few more days so it's not so bad if there are some lay-days this week. Let's hope the low materializes so they're not surfing micro-waves.
    Last edited by ScorchieLeWave; Sep 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM.

i have a feeling this is going to be a very underwhelming event, conditions wise. i have adjusted my team accordingly.

So far I'm sitting in a pretty good position. Turned it on this morning just in time to see Kelly's heat. Buzzer beater!

BTW, it's back on!