LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Images

why merica is the best country in the world and best at everythang.

here in merica we are the ****, we win all world wars and win even civil wars with yourself, our-self myself who knows. we eat freedom fries and surf the best 23 foot waves in the world. if you **** with merica your going to have a bad time. rip our an american heart and it bleeds red,white and ****ing blue. that is all

Images
    Blaster of ye Sand,

I'm going with Canada as the best nation. I would throw in some of them Scandanavian countries as they don't have any Camden's or East St. Louis's and enjoy high qualities of life, but they eat strange things and I can't stand their languages.

This: "ggfrestraggjtst" is NOT a word. Those dudes hate vowels............

I knew a boy in California and his mom was Danish.....not a blonde but olive...........and she was horrible. Strange people if you ax me.....The chick, now get this, put butter on PB&J sanwiches.......The yellow butter.......That's F'd up dudes.....She was a total wackadoo. Hey Mrs. King, F@#$ you, B%$#. Your son's probably jackin' it in San Diego right now. You religious zealot, dictator.

It's spelled Merka!

We have the best women too. Every one of ours would equal three somewhere else. Thanks Micky D's! We don't wanna see no ribcage.

def he greatest/accomplished country the world has ever seen. liberty is one hell of a gift that deserves respect and should set a precedent for the world.

Images
    long live premier bush !

and commadente obama!!

Images
    I like Clemson University so this hurts twice (not so much this year however).

Clemsoning (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Clemsoning) has been used lately to describe an act of delivering an inexplicably disappointing performance.

I feel like our current leadership is Clemsoning real bad right now from the top down. This is the most divisive time in our history since Viet Nam, IMO, and with no real change in sight. This administration has never passed a budget and has been funded solely through continuing resolutions. Someone isn't doing their job. The federal govt has take so much power from the states and their people.

I think another viable definition of Clemsoning is to play down to the level of your opponent and that is what the USA is currently doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

.....The chick, now get this, put butter on PB&J sanwiches.......The yellow butter.......That's F'd up dudes.....She was a total wackadoo.
    she was trying to be patriotic, brah. isn't peanut butter brown, purple grape jellyand butter yellow their flag color?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    and commadente obama!!
    Better than Kaiser Romney. Someone mentioned Liberty and freedom. Yeah he forgot freedoms. THEY hate us for that. Little did they know, our freedom comes with having rich azzholes running the country for the wealthy. We get the schitt trickling down. Thank you sir, may I have another drop of your ball sweat for my thirsty child?