LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Son Followers Ministry(surf ministry): free surfboards(collect/donate),free surf camps,beach evangelism(Tell people about Jesus),make tents like Paul ( if you read the bible you know what I mean). Check it out www.sonfollowersministry.com

Impacting the coast for Jesus

got an engineering degree at asu, started a welding/fabrication business centered around turbochargers. got lucky along the way, stoked to do what i love every day. crazy stressful sometimes and some months i lose instead of make money but thats life

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    As for me, I'm a ....

And I used to be a ....

And if I could say 'eff it' and have a do-over, I'd be a .....

Aint no guessing....your a politician right...lol

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    got an engineering degree at asu, started a welding/fabrication business centered around turbochargers. got lucky along the way, stoked to do what i love every day. crazy stressful sometimes and some months i lose instead of make money but thats life
    What kind of fab work are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    the scary thing with microbrews is that I think its super trendy right now but all trends fade.
    A good beer will keep the doors open. trends dont mean **** when you come up with something amazing!

Hey Brew,

Serious question, actually, and maybe for Pumpmaster, too, and anyone else who is into the art of suds.

How much would it cost to get a little sumpin-sumpin going in terms of a brewing operation. Not talking on a scale of Butttweiser, or even Dogfish Head in terms of barrels produced. Small scale, just getting it going, experimenting with brews, bringing out some tasty concoctions with limited barrel quantity production. Think: supplying a brew pub (on the premises) & local distribution on a limited scale.

Important financial note: I already own the land, and the 20k sf building on it, and the zoning administrator has given the green light to a brewery with a little pub-cafe operation. The building is in a heavily traveled location. Got 20 foot ceilings & frontage on a street that gets 50k vehicles per day. The demographic is upper-middle-class to wealthy, with no hesitation regarding spending their money, and these people love them some craft brews. No other producers are in my county, although there are a couple in adjunct counties.
    Local govt says projected population growth in my county is 15-20% per year for the next 20+ yrs.

Thoughts...?
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 28, 2013 at 01:04 PM.

Images
    Yankee let me know when you're taking applications.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Yankee let me know when you're taking applications.
    You're my first phone call, bruddah

Images
    Spetcaular, there is hope after all!

Yankee. I really like the idea of a microbrew/restaurant. That way all your eggs aren't in one basket.