Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Come on over...AI's been massively consistent all year long... AI = AT (all time)
    I just might have to one of these days.the population density is getting to me up here.

Images
    Originally Posted by yankee
    Come on over...AI's been massively consistent all year long... AI = AT (all time)
    I live 5 minutes from and am a fixture on this island and I can tell you it has not been all time in a long time.

Ya I'm a ski shop manager. Riding white waves for 8 months. Riding blue ones in the other 4 months when I can. Just living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I live 5 minutes from and am a fixture on this island and I can tell you it has not been all time in a long time.
    Well excuuuuse me, Senator.

We likely have different standards for 'all-time,' Zip. To me, all-time is just a great day in rideable fun waves, with a friend or two, where one can work on one's surf game & where one may surf without tourons in the shore pound as well as no crowds in the lineup. I don't need (although it's nice when it happens) 8' mackin' barrels, or whatever all-time is to someone else. Being from the east coast, my standards for all-time are having fun. I'm a pretty simple soul & that's how I surf: simply.

Having said that....AI generally sucks & no one should surf there.

This was a great thread, its good to see what you all do!
    I used to wear a tie and go into a building, it sucked, now I work online at home, its excellent, I dont even put a shirt on
    in between tie and trunks I worked low paying jobs to get through the tough times
    I also moved from EC to surf more but I still have EC hours so I am working 4am to noon local time, gives me all afternoon to surf (in trunks) but I eat at the early bird special and go to bed at sunset, no more partying for me
    I am blessed/lucky or something, but I worked hard to be where I am at. put in lots of dues

34th street, if you cant find gainful employment, can I recommend something risky? get a credit card (or save a lot) and travel, be cheap about it, find a pilot friend, get some buddy passes, go anywhere, live like a wild rapscallion...for a time

The biggest question: Is it better to regret something you DID do or something you DIDNT do?

and brewpub people: your dream sounds rad, I am, however, skeptical of the economy. On October 17th the debt ceiling issue comes up again and that combined with the shutdown could be a messy situation for the economy, the treasury department said today that there could be a crisis that 'lasts a generation'
    If you can get creative financing, go for it! but a straight up business loan might not be a great idea?
    Blessing and fortune upon you and your endeavors!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    This was a great thread, its good to see what you all do!
    I used to wear a tie and go into a building, it sucked, now I work online at home, its excellent, I dont even put a shirt on
    in between tie and trunks I worked low paying jobs to get through the tough times
    I also moved from EC to surf more but I still have EC hours so I am working 4am to noon local time, gives me all afternoon to surf (in trunks) but I eat at the early bird special and go to bed at sunset, no more partying for me
    I am blessed/lucky or something, but I worked hard to be where I am at. put in lots of dues
    sounds like my situation, hit me up if you make it over to the Big Rock...