LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Costa Rica This November

Anyone want to go to Costa Rica this November? I am looking to make my first trip but have no travel partner. It would be a bit cheaper and a little safer with another person.

Any one in.....no just dreaming?

Images
    not saying costa rica isn't good in nov, because it probably is, but nov is good pretty much everywhere in the northern hemi. Gonna be more difficult to get someone to leave their local when it's still relatively warm but with the beginning of winter swells and uncrowded...if it was dec or later, then yeah

Images
    Are you saying you are in for December?

If you're concerned about costs, go 2 weeks after Easter. Catch a cab to playa hermosa, Jaco, and stay at the Cabinas Vista Hermosa (or camp). killer break out front, bar next door, plenty of good breaks within walking or hitch hiking distance. go alone if you have to.

Images
    I'm checking it out now. thanks!

Half the country gets off for a week for Easter (Semana Santa) and everyone that had to work that week gets the next. and the kids go back to school.
    my pic used to be on the office wall. I was between the owner Miguel and his son Ronnie. the son put the caption,"bad boys club".
    Last edited by chicharronne; Sep 29, 2013 at 01:04 AM.

november? Go to Puerto Rico. Costa is best april- august

8. surfcosta.com

late november is one of my favorite times of they year in CR, usually the transition from rainy season to dry season. still plenty of swell, everything is still lush from the rainy season, yet beautiful sunny days. we are in Esterillos Oeste, about 15 minutes from Jaco.

if you need more info feel free to email me.

rvb@surfcosta.com

Images
    Hey it's Yourdirtymother..........I'll be damned.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    ...Costa is best april- august
    wrong-o-mary lou